Clubsport clutch pedal bar

Just got my clubsport v3's and I have a smal niggle I wondered if someone could check for me.

The rod that links my clutch to the pedal face is slightly unscrewed and you can see some of the thread. It also grinds a litttle when it touches the rubberised block. Is this something that's meant to be adjustable? Or is this potentially a faulty rod.

I've attached a picture to better explain what I mean.

IMG_1316.jpg

I don't know if they're meant to be serviceable, but I would expect so in a similar way to adding the brake performance kit. Maybe review those instructions and see if they apply for removing the pedal so you can tighten the bolt?

FYI, my bolt is tight

Attachments

• IMG_0502.jpg
    IMG_0502.jpg
    712.4 KB · Views: 60
Upvote 0
Thanks Bram.

To add, I've tried to screw it in further, but it seems stuck. Now I know from virtually every other screw on the pedals, that Fanatec likes to overtighten and use liberal amounts of loctite on them, so I could try and force it. But want to make sure I'm not going to do any lasting damage!

Upvote 0
I don't know if they're meant to be serviceable, but I would expect so in a similar way to adding the brake performance kit. Maybe review those instructions and see if they apply for removing the pedal so you can tighten the bolt?

FYI, my bolt is tight

Thanks for the picture Raysy. That does indeed look like I think it should. I'll probably take a spanner to it and see if I can get it sorted then.

Upvote 0
Update - took the pin out (like when changing the BPK settings) and tried screwing in the rod and unscrewing the bolt, but both are stuck fast. I don't understand Fanatec's obsession with loctite'ing everything to an inch of its life.

Either way, I dont think it's moving, so it's not likely to come undone when playing which was my concrern with it not being fully in. If something gets worse, I guess I'll have to use my two year warranty.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Friday

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 32 47.1%