Resource icon

Tracks Clutch Kickerz Compound 1.0.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
StealtH_Agoraphobic submitted a new resource:

Clutch Kickerz Compound - A compound made for all levels for drifting from beginner to advanced.

This is my first official track, it is a compound made entirely for drifting. The compound features tracks perfect for both low power and high power drifting.

Sorry for the lack of preview pics I haven't gotten round to taking any yet and I ain't too creative when it comes to making screenshots and pics look good so I will upload a pic of the map instead :)

features:
  • CSP Grassfx
  • Various elevation changes both in tracks and where the tracks are located
  • 26 Pits...

Read more about this resource...

Hey, so ... huh, I don't know what went wrong, but trying to load your track straight up crashes my whole computer, twice, and not the nice kind of crash like a cute blue screen or what, it litterally freezes at the end of loading a session and makes my HDD scream trying to load something in a loop, which is even weirder considering everything related to windows, steam and ac are on a SSD unrelated to my HDD.
I did open the kn5 in 3dsimed just fine so I don't doubt you, sure the kn5 is quite heavy (700mo), but I played with heavier mods without issues. So I don't know what to say ... can't launch, crashes computer.

Last edited:
Hey, so ... huh, I don't know what went wrong, but trying to load your track straight up crashes my whole computer, twice, and not the nice kind of crash like a cute blue screen or what, it litterally freezes at the end of loading a session and makes my HDD scream trying to load something in a loop, which is even weirder considering everything related to windows, steam and ac are on a SSD unrelated to my HDD.
I did open the kn5 in 3dsimed just fine so I don't doubt you, sure the kn5 is quite heavy (700mo), but I played with heavier mods without issues. So I don't know what to say ... can't launch, crashes computer.
Giving it a try on my server right now. I'll let ya know how it goes.

Edit: I could not get it to load.

Last edited:
Hey sorry still new to this website so I didn't see this, the only thing I can think of is maybe you're running an older CSP, it works on solo sessions for everyone that tested it before release and it often goes on my mates server with 3-4 VR players at a time, try updating your CSP and let me know if that works :/

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 60 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 33 5.1%
  • Yearly

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 14 2.2%