Clydeside Street Circuit - Glasgow, Scotland

Tracks Clydeside Street Circuit - Glasgow, Scotland 1.07 VARIOUS FIXES

Login or Register an account to download this content

Tyrone - Nukedrop Mods

Tyrone Hesbrook
Premium
Tyrone - Nukedrop Mods submitted a new resource:

Clydeside Street Circuit - Glasgow, Scotland - Race the River's Edge at Clydeside Street Circuit.

Clydeside Circuit: Glasgow, Scotland

View attachment 746620

Located in Glasgow along the scenic River Clyde, the Clydeside Circuit is a fictional, compact street racing track featuring a mix of tight corners and short straights. Based on the real road layout, It is crafted to test precision driving and control, reflecting the urban architecture around the SSE Hydro for a genuine and engaging sim racing experience. This track is ideal for various racing formats and is...

Read more about this resource...

Thx so much! Noice! Question since you seem to be into Streetcircuits like moi: How about Manhattan-GP which is an awesome track in GTR2 - That would so amazing for AC for sure, also it is an hommage to the unforgettable WTC. Well maybe it's an inspiration for you. Keep it up. Cheers!

This looks familiar to me. :D I went to Glasgow for the first time last October, it will be a pleasure to meet these streets again!

IMG20231008151006.jpg

I'm new to all this and can't get it to load, I moved the folder to the correct place (I think). It shows up in game and looks like it's about to start the track but then goes back to the selection page.

I have a FREE Blog post on Patreon that I link to whenever people get stuck trying to install a mod, saves copying and pasting a 4+ page instruction document directly into the discussion thread for each track I make. It also contains 9 links to other resources, 5 images, and a video.

Overtake admins have removed the link to the post in this discussion thread, asking me to post the content directly. I'm not going to post the same 650 word, media rich post every time someone gets stuck... that's ridiculous.

If I may make a suggestion, Overake should create a news story / guide themelves. This would be community friendly, keep people on the site, and reduce the need for mod authors to post the same content all the time. We could just link to the Overtake branded guide.

If this already exists, and I'm not aware of it, sorry! But if I've somehow missed it maybe it needs more promotion.

Last edited:
Here too the AI is prone to crashing in S1, and do take an really slow line through T1 and T2. Very competent throughout the rest of the track though! Other than that this track's layout is a straight banger, blast through S1, squiggle through S2 and trying to blast out of the last turn into another lap really just doesn't get old here.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.