comfy shifter

Apps comfy shifter 0.02

Login or Register an account to download this content

Tuttertep

Premium
Tuttertep submitted a new resource:

comfy shifter - easily switch between sequential and h-pattern

i have no idea which version this actually requires, i just put 1.79 because that one works for sure. any version where the csp app "Controller Tweaks" works should also support this.

View attachment 697979

- allows you to switch between shifter modes without restarting the game
- press pressing clutch and

please contact me with any issues or suggestions, very early version ❤

Read more about this resource...

Hey is there any solution to hide the pop up that inform you the mode that you are in like when you press the paddle up at centre of the screen it write comfy shifter sequantiel.

and i'd like to hide it

Hey is there any solution to hide the pop up that inform you the mode that you are in like when you press the paddle up at centre of the screen it write comfy shifter sequantiel.

and i'd like to hide it
oh god i'm so sorry i thought i added that already, i'll post an update with it i promise!

Thank you for this app. Works very well for most people. I can't use it while driftting because i cant hold the clutch and change gears. It keeps looping on and off h pattern shifting. Could you make an option to change the keybind for it??

Thank you for this app. Works very well for most people. I can't use it while driftting because i cant hold the clutch and change gears. It keeps looping on and off h pattern shifting. Could you make an option to change the keybind for it??
uh oh i'm sorry i'm a bit confused, under what circumstances does it loop on and off? on paper it should only do that if you're holding clutch, a sequential input, and a h-pattern input at the same time

i could add like a keyboard shortcut for it though, ctrl+g is already used for automatic transmission toggle so maybe ctrl+shift+g or something? i'm a bit busy i'm sorry so it might take a while to make an ui to facilitate configurable keybinds

uh oh i'm sorry i'm a bit confused, under what circumstances does it loop on and off? on paper it should only do that if you're holding clutch, a sequential input, and a h-pattern input at the same time

i could add like a keyboard shortcut for it though, ctrl+g is already used for automatic transmission toggle so maybe ctrl+shift+g or something? i'm a bit busy i'm sorry so it might take a while to make an ui to facilitate configurable keybinds
It loops when I need to sequential shift down/up while clutch kicking to maintain the motor revs high.
Any other keybind (considering you would change the default method) should work for us drifters.

Last edited:

Ctrl + Shift + G could work well! Basically, I map my downshift paddle to both Shift down and Clutch, It works amazingly well for an F1 style start, Release the 'Clutch' and away you go. Not many know that it is a clever combination. But because of this, it loops

Any suggestion where to copy the script folder?
I've put into Extensions/Lua folder in Assetto Corsa but it doesn't seem to show up in Python Apps tab in Content Manager.

Any suggestion where to copy the script folder?
I've put into Extensions/Lua folder in Assetto Corsa but it doesn't seem to show up in Python Apps tab in Content Manager.
ohh i'm so sorry i forgot to add installation instructions!

the easiest way to install the app is to drag and drop the zip file to content manager

if drag and drop doesn't work, you need to either update content manager, or install manually by putting the comfy_shifter folder inside the zip into assettocorsa/apps/lua

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back