Competitions & Contests (merged)

Ok after a very hard decision making process i have come up with a winner

James Chant takes the prize as it IS my company through and through.
James Takes First Prize

That said i think its only fair to say that the entries were epic and there was not one i did not like. I have therefore looked for a second and third place to get a smaller prize.

Alpha01 and Jekabs are runners up.

I wish to thank all the people who entered as your brilliant.

James Please Upload the winning entry for me and give me your details and what you would like.

Alpha01 and Jekabs Answer me this question....... Do you own Race 07 and is there any expansions for this you would like in the £10 price range?

these could include WTCC 2010 , GT Power Pack, STCC the game 2

Ok then Jekabs then please give me your details and i will gift it to you. thank you for such a strong entry as it made my life difficult it too from 8pm tonight to almost 9pm to decide.

Well done

Wow. For my 3rd ever skin im chuffed to bits at winning! I have a feeling it will haunt me this skin as it's been in my mirrors the whole of my offline practice! I'm afraid I won't be able to upload it until I get home about 12:30 or 1:00 in the morning. were doing a show as I speak and ben a load out.I'll upload it for you then nick, then if ou want anything changing on it let me know and I'll get on it! As for steam... Not sure will have to have a look. I got race on already. I'll have a think.

James no worries. Maybe you want to post it in the livery thread for me in the clio cup mate. I will download it from there but at least Ryan can grab it too.

thanks for your entry mate and well done. as for the prize take your time it can be anything up to the value of £30.00 as in the first page so have whatever you like or a combo of things

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 31 8.6%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 27 7.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 9 2.5%