Content Manager (Questions & Answers)

Hello! I cant run the game on 64bit. Its python33.dll error. I tried everything and googled everything but only works on 32bit, so I cant play LFM or WSS. Any ideas? I dont know why, but my assetto documents folder is in OneDrive. Thank you.
Do a file check via steam, should download any missing files, right click AC, properties...
1713002986654.png

I don't know why you replaced the folders in AC. You should have simply copied Sol into Assetto Corsa and left the base game alone. The message is because you removed a required file for the game to launch. Here is the default.ini file. Place it in the assettocorsa\system\cfg\ppfilters folder and that should solve your problem. There are a few more stock ppfilters that came with the game originally so you may get errors about those even when you replace the current missing one. I tried to zip all of them up for you, but RD doesn't allow you to attach .zip files to a message.
Hello, I am having the same problem as this guy and I have uninstalled the game several times to see if the ppfilters folder appeared and it is not there. A friend who just installed the game today asked him if he could look at the same path that indicates the error and he doesn't get it either (the game does work for him). I also tried putting the file you purchased in several folders and it didn't work either.
That I have to do?

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 42 70.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages