Controls Stopped Working

Have you tried starting AC with the "Test" button in the Controls menu in CM?

I always have to do that for the first time I load AC. After that I can use the "Go" button in the Drive tab without any issues.

Have you tried starting AC with the "Test" button in the Controls menu in CM?

I always have to do that for the first time I load AC. After that I can use the "Go" button in the Drive tab without any issues.
Ive tried that. Still doesn’t work. Logitech G pro here. Using GHUB. Restarted everything. Frustrating

I too have the Logitech G Pro (Playstation edition) but playing AC on PC. I occassionally get this problem when Logitech G Hub does a huge update... CM has registered my controller as Logitech G Pro, Logitech G Pro Playstation, and I couldn't recall what other iterations. At these points, I usually have to dive back into and reset all my settings, as profiles are mapped to different named devices (thank Logitech for this on the driver side). But doesn't take very long anymore as I've done this a couple of times. Best to keep a screenshot of your settings so you can quickly remap what you need. Saving a profile might not work if Logitech decides to rename the damn thing to Logitech DD Pro in the drivers.... UGH!!!!

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 32 8.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 28 7.4%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.8%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.6%