CPU Occupancy 99 on a 2 year old computer

• Thread starter Deleted member 1578763
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1578763

• Deleted member 1578763

this error annoys me to death because im playing on a map called suncity, and i have a 350z car mod
here are my specs:
i5-9400f
gtx 1050
8gb ram
128gb storage

Simple. Way too massive GTA map conversion without any optimizing.
When you throw a gazillion polygons into assetto corsa, most CPUs can't do it reasonably.
You can't do anything about it. Only things you can do are not playing that track or buying a cpu with more cores and higher clock speeds. Like the 9900k for your motherboard.

• Deleted member 1578763

He doesn’t understand the concept of optimized mods, so he’ll keep downloading junk and blaming the game for not working well.
you again, can you stop with your toxic responses, if you dont like what you see then ignore me if so

you again, can you stop with your toxic responses, if you dont like what you see then ignore me if so
I'll stop my toxic responses when you stop spamming the forums with all this non-sense. Deal?

Time to learn some basic mod troubleshooting ;)

joke.jpg

Sorry @ThrottleDude but @Johnr777 does have it right, about nearly all of your post is about problems all related to mods/contents. In your case the only solution is to reinstall AC compleet and stay to the original game. Do not install content manager, tracks, cars, sound packs only AC own DLCs. and keep it this way.
Do yourself and the members here a favor, because right now I do not think you can enjoy this game and its indeed more you are spamming.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 50 9.2%
  • Monthly

Votes: 26 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.4%