CSW set up advice

Hi, I have read the various set up threads but am struggling to get my CSW wheel to feel like I want it to. I also have project cars and in that, driving my favourite car, the BAC mono, I have fantastic feel, you can really feel the car sliding through the wheel and can use the wheel feedback to finely judge the drift and steer it on the throttle. I am struggling however to get anything like the degree of "feel" for the car in AC.

Currently, I have the settings as advised in the last post of the set up thread and all my effects in game at zero, but am still plagued by a judder on the wheel when turning hard in a corner, in Pcars, as I drift the car,the wheel will follow the drift and you can feel it push back against you as the traction breaks then snap back again. I cant get anything ;like that in AC, I just seem to get lots of juddering and shaking, when I really should not in hard cornering, especially in an open cockpit car on slicks...

I am keeping the road slip and kerb effects at zero until I get a good base set up, I dont want over the top banging around, I just want to feel what the wheels are doing. How can I get rid of the judder?

And how does the damper setting in the pit set up generic settings effect things?

Thanks, Mark

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 14 11.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 11 9.2%
  • Thursday

Votes: 15 12.5%
  • Friday

Votes: 43 35.8%
  • Saturday

Votes: 70 58.3%