AC Dallara F317 @ Mugello - Wednesday June 12 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I did just recently delete AC from my PC and when I re-installed it all my mods were there. I hesitate to tell someone to do this, but not sure what else to try. Did you try launching it from the stock UI, or from Content Manager? Not that, that should matter, but you never know. Also try launching a career race that has Mugello as the track, does the same thing happen?

I've tried launching from both CM and from stock UI - same result.

I've never used career mode so don't know how to launch a specific race/track from there. If you can walk me thru that, I'll give it a try.

FWIW, I don't want to uninstall/re-install al of AC over an issue of just this one track. Not worth the risk, IMO, when I have everything else set just the way I want it.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys!

I've tried launching from both CM and from stock UI - same result.

I've never used career mode so don't know how to launch a specific race/track from there. If you can walk me thru that, I'll give it a try.

FWIW, I don't want to uninstall/re-install al of AC over an issue of just this one track. Not worth the risk, IMO, when I have everything else set just the way I want it.

Thanks for the suggestions, guys!

If you want to give it a try Drive>Challanges>Race then if you click on the picture it tells you what car and track. Right now the BMW M3 takes place at Mugello

Attachments

• Screenshot (24).png
    Screenshot (24).png
    611.4 KB · Views: 240
If you want to give it a try Drive>Challanges>Race then if you click on the picture it tells you what car and track. Right now the BMW M3 takes place at Mugello
Thanks - I tried this. No matter which car I try this way at Mugello, I get a "lods.ini" error for the car (not the track).

Does this provide any clues? (I'm clueless...)

I know we all use our real names here, which makes it difficult to keep track of who is doing what. My Steam name is Death_Angel, probably have to look for death_angel19741 to actually find me. I finally made it onto the RSR leader board. I am a former Forza driver and this was how we used to keep track of each other leading up to race day, Forza did a lot of things right, just not the driving. Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot (28).png
    Screenshot (28).png
    1.2 MB · Views: 273
Taking another look at my problems with loading this track -- I just noticed that, in CM. there's a little green dot next to Mugello in the list of tracks. No other track in the list has that green dot next to it.

Does this shed any more light on my problem? If not, I promise to give up and see you again in 10 days.

Thanks,
Bert

Taking another look at my problems with loading this track -- I just noticed that, in CM. there's a little green dot next to Mugello in the list of tracks. No other track in the list has that green dot next to it.

Does this shed any more light on my problem? If not, I promise to give up and see you again in 10 days.

Thanks,
Bert

Literally all of mine have a green dot. I believe if the dot is orange, then it's a problem. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Attachments

• Screenshot (30).png
    Screenshot (30).png
    558 KB · Views: 254
these cars are pretty easy to drive, and you can learn alot from them. We will probably keep these in the monthly rotation for a while. Chase your ghost in hotlap mode and I promise you will start to have more pace

@newbert I just helped a buddy fix this problem, I recommend going into settings>custom shaders patch and un checking the activate shaders patch box. This fixed a very similar issue for on of the 2old4forza guys. We tried everything, un install, disabling shaders in the MODs section, but this finally worked.....

Last edited:
@newbert I just helped a buddy fix this problem, I recommend going into settings>custom shaders patch and un checking the activate shaders patch box. This fixed a very similar issue for on of the 2old4forza guys. We tried everything, un install, disabling shaders in the MODs section, but this finally worked.....

Thanks for the effort, Scott, but no good...... Unchecking the box just got me a message saying "------ app may be broken, Disable and try again?". When I disable it and try again, I get the message again naming another app...and on and on.

It's just not worth the effort for this one track, but I really appreciate you trying to help me out. I'll be back next week. Let Bo have the honor of bringing up the rear for once. :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 87 30.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 62 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.3%