Replay camera
Grass FX
Lights
Map
AI
The textures are free from the internet and redesign
The track was made in Blender, created by Rod Vion
Grass FX/ csp / online fix by: BV Tzenamo
If you want the tunnel light to work in daylight, set it up like this: (Does not work with Sol_Extra and Default filters)View attachment 473977
Photos:
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Looking good, well optimised, some nice touches.
It would be great if you could get rid of the fake light cones from the street lamps. The are a bit disturbing during daylight and even more during night time.
Also: if the road feel from the damaged tarmac on the road sides could be altered...now it feels the same as the rest of the tarmac.

Last edited:
Thanks very much for this track. I have to agree with Fanapryde's comments in the previous post and really hope you'll reconsider the light cones in particular.

thanks for the track.
interesting road course, I enjoyed driving a vintage car.
a couple of thoughts out loud: a strange luminous flux from the lanterns (you can also think about the number of lampposts themselves, in my opinion they are installed too often)
roadside, at the edge of the asphalt, it seems to me that the car slows down too much

Having a pretty hard time getting this to work, it crashes on me for some particular reason i have the folders unzipped and in the tracks folder (7zip) and it seems that the files are all there

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 87 30.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 62 21.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.9%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.3%