Database Editor

Database Editor 1.8.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
It gives an error as in the picture. It doesn't see the saves. Can you help?
Try the latest version. 1.5.1 would not work if this was the first time you were using the editor. I'm really sorry for the issues, but the last days have been a mess. I hope your error gets fixed :)

Normally this is due to laptops having scale of the screen up to 150%. Try to put it down to 125% ans it should be okay if the screen is 1080p. It's on your system configuration
It doesn't work, I have it at 125%. But I had to go straight to 100% and it works. Thanks.

Last edited:
I moved the tracks around before Bahrain but kept it number 1. There were no sponsor goals, only the ones we can check off as attempting. Is this a bug or is there a fix for this? Should the tracks be changed before the new season?

I moved the tracks around before Bahrain but kept it number 1. There were no sponsor goals, only the ones we can check off as attempting. Is this a bug or is there a fix for this? Should the tracks be changed before the new season?
I actually don't have the game to try this, in 22 worked fine and for most people it has worked fine. If you're not happy about the results, you can take the save from the backup folder that the tool generates automatically and try again. It's really difficult for me to know exactly how the game works insisde with the source code, so I do what I can :)

thank you very much brother for this program, the only problem I have encountered is that if I move ricciardo to alpha tauri, the game does not load the new helmet mod, but I am left with the default one from daniel (the one from last year in mclaren)
great job anyway.
Has anyone managed to level up the performance of the teams in the program?

Bonjour, j’ai un problème quand je vais à ma sauvegarde, je n’ai qu’un fichier de sauvegarde du type « steam_autocloud.vdf » alors comment faire? Merci
I don't quite understand french, but you're looking in the wrong path. Please follow the path specified in the Installation Guide, you have to look into the "AppData" folder

I would say, download the last version, and if the error still remains delete the node_modules folder and try to run agian. This normally has to do with unstable internet connection
1..5.0 cant work at my home PC, but works at my company pc, copy-paste electron folder to my home pc, and works

lmao

I was so excited when I saw Michael Schumacher that when I opened the game, who came out. :)

How to add real photos of drivers?
It also needs an age update. They retire immediately.

Attachments

• 1692895764641.jpeg
    1692895764641.jpeg
    82.2 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Version 1.5.4 doesn't work for me because when I run it it tells me that the py entry cannot be found. But version 1.5.0 worked for me.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 479 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 290 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 316 46.2%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 143 20.9%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 185 27.0%
Back