Daytona Faster AI (Road Course)

Misc Daytona Faster AI (Road Course) 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi. I need some help... I ve instaled the files with the Pyyers IMSA 2023 layout and the AI (weekend - qualifying) wont leave the pits... I know that it s actually for the sportscar layout, but arent those two the same?

Hi. I need some help... I ve instaled the files with the Pyyers IMSA 2023 layout and the AI (weekend - qualifying) wont leave the pits... I know that it s actually for the sportscar layout, but arent those two the same?

I havent tried the Pyyer version but it should work the same as the road course if it's based on the rt_daytona. This mod only replaces the fast lane, track boundaries and ai hints. It doesn't touch the pitlane ai files.
Have you installed the new layout via content manager? It sometimes breaks ai lines when it opens the files.

I havent tried the Pyyer version but it should work the same as the road course if it's based on the rt_daytona. This mod only replaces the fast lane, track boundaries and ai hints. It doesn't touch the pitlane ai files.
Have you installed the new layout via content manager? It sometimes breaks ai lines when it opens the files.
Thank you. I ll try to install it again and check.
I managed to make it work with only copying your fast_lane file and without copying the ones in the data folder. But the AI brakes a bit too late and goes very deep in T1

I usually install mods through Content Mgr but that won't work for this. I tried to manually do it but it just made it so the program told me I was going the wrong way on the track and no other cars came out of the pits. Anyone have install instructions on this? AI is too slow here.
Any help appreciated.

Yes, I need more help... How to install it? I am using Content Manager. When I simply copy/paste the correct folders from this mod (after downloading it) inside the track folder... the track crashes (not loading)...

The problem seems to be the fast_lane.ai file, cause when I copy/paste the data folder only the track is working. When I add an AI folder with the file mentioned above, track crashes on the desktop.

Last edited:
I want to say it crashed for me only with the Pyyer extension versions of the RT_Daytona, if you just run the Sportscar version it seems to be fine. Would be nice to know how to fix this since the Pyyer version allows for more cars.

Also asked the question on Pyyer's Patreon...

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 53 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.8%
  • Yearly

Votes: 35 6.2%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%