DD1 Red Bull wrap

Hello all,

I recently discovered lovely stickers and I figured I would write a brief review of my experience in the event anybody was considering their service. As my account name suggests I am a big RBR fan. I noticed they recently added a white RBR theme for my combo of DD1 and Formula V2 rim however since my rig is black I thought that wouldn't mesh well. With that in mind I wanted something with Red Bulls traditional theme however I could not find anything on their site for this. I emailed their sales contact and I received a response from Kevin within 24 hours with exactly what I was looking for. As the company is based in France I was not sure what to expect in terms of shipping time. I was pleasantly surprised on that front, for about 5$ shipping I received my item in 7 calendar days to the U.S. The stickers are very high quality and fit great. The application is also very easy, just take your time and work it evenly to avoid air pockets. I have attached a couple pics to show my results. Very happy customer and would buy again :thumbsup: .

Attachments

• DD1.jpg
    DD1.jpg
    349.9 KB · Views: 83
  • Wheel_wrap.jpg
    Wheel_wrap.jpg
    272.1 KB · Views: 73

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 52 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 5.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%