AC De Tomaso Pantera @ Watkins Glen - Wednesday 13 Nov 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 855537

Can't see the server. Whats the name of it?

Wish I could give you a great setup Ernie - I have tried a few but with no improvement - so I'm using standard apart from 1deg more front camber, lowered diff by 1 (to hit rev limiter at end of straight) and 29fr, 31rr tyre pressures.

The other night Patrick and I were on the server - we were both doing the same *times as you last night, so there's no way you'd be a menace - and I'll bet everyone has a fair few big offs:laugh:

The penny dropped for me when racing with AI which were braking much earlier. As soon as I copied the AI it brought another 1sec improvement and stopped the snap oversteer... mostly;)

Hope you reconsider mate:)

ps. I'm wondering if a tyre change might be needed in the race... [/thinks]

*lap times are now appearing on the ACC forums, hint hint:whistling:
1 deg means from -1,3 to -2,3 or -1,4?

• Deleted member 855537

Either it is teamspeak or Crew Chief cause my computer never crash like this.

Please could someone put the results up to Simresults.net? My race_out.json file is corrupt otherwise I'd do it - thanks in advance :)

Hey @Craig Dunkley thanks for tonight's event, really enjoyed it - sat between 1 and 2 seconds behind @Reik Major all race, just couldn't get closer... great fun.

Well done to the podium guys, fantastic pace.... and car control!

That's got to be one of the hardest cars to keep on track, ever. I'm knackered:laugh:

Please could someone put the results up to Simresults.net? My race_out.json file is corrupt otherwise I'd do it - thanks in advance :)

Hey @Craig Dunkley thanks for tonight's event, really enjoyed it - sat between 1 and 2 seconds behind @Reik Major all race, just couldn't get closer... great fun.

Well done to the podium guys, fantastic pace.... and car control!

That's got to be one of the hardest cars to keep on track, ever. I'm knackered:laugh:

Sorry mate I just tried ...can only view the practice, that is a bummer :(

I had great fun tonight ..was the car hard to drive ..yes for sure, but one hell of a lot of fun

Podium guys, you done brilliant, she was a very tough drive ...well done guys :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Huge congrads to the drivers that stuck with it and finished ..jeez it was tough.

Next week we are at the Nordschleife in the Audi (VLN) ..I hope to see you all on the grid :thumbsup:

Yeah, you gave me a hard time there once the race had settled. I was fighting like hell to keep it on the road.

At the first lap I could slip through @pretend racer when he was fighting with @Enzo Fazzi so I smelled P2 for a while and gave Jason a hard time. He was much faaster but I tried to defend fair as long as possible.

Finally P3 for me with no major mistakes, so I'm satisfyed.

Thanks @Craig Dunkley for hosting this event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 51 87.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 5 8.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 20 34.5%