Deep Forest Raceway TV Cameras

Misc Deep Forest Raceway TV Cameras 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well, need a bit of manual work to copy those zipped up files as it seems Content Manager wouldn't recognize what to install just dragging this downloaded .zip archive onto it like easy install with mods. Since there are plenty of files and folders in AC installation structure, I pack up all those needed folder names and my camera files within them and into this .zip archive. You would need a program such as 7-zip to open it. Download my .zip file with cameras to your computer, maybe just to Desktop as I did in this example screenshot or wherever you want. Check out the screenshots. Right click the downloaded .zip file and from the fall-down menu, mouse over the 7-zip section and from there click on 'Open archive'. You will have a new 7-zip window open with my .zip files content shown. Now, back on the first window where you right clicked on my .zip file, navigate to where your Assetto Corsa is installed on your hard drive. It might be 'D:\Steam\steamapps\common' or depending on where you have your Steam games installed, it could be other drive letter C: or E: or F: ... you should see there 'assettocorsa' folder. Now back from that new 7-zip window just drag the 'content' folder onto your 'assettocorsa' installation folder and that's it. Running AC and loading up the track with new cameras will enable you to cycle between all the TV cameras by tapping F3.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 49 9.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 22 4.2%
  • Yearly

Votes: 32 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 12 2.3%