[Depricated] MySummerMultiMod

Plugins [Depricated] MySummerMultiMod 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
How can i teleport beer cases in my kichen table i spwan som time but it spwan tiamo shop
I use my summer car save game editor sorry for my bad inglish im indian

This mod ONLY teleport either the player or the satsuma, for now. ALL items inside the satsuma which is not fastened or "stuck" to the car will be left behind, on the ground, during teleport(Stated in description). If you want to get your beer home using this mod, Boost Power and put it inside the car. Manually drive home. It's the only way for now.

I have never used any Save Game Editor or mods that can do that and I know of none that can. I'm sorry but you will have to continue your search.

Good luck, ~N :)

I thought of this some more "How can i teleport beer cases in my kichen table". You could actually "hold the item" then teleport home when you are still holding the item. That would teleport the item with you.

congrats! you resolved the power boost issue!
wait to try the dropping mission to see if it's resolved too!
btw can you look into integration some of the old mods into your mega mod

N0tiC updated MySummerMultiMod with a new update entry:

Minor updates

Version 1.0 (Game version: Experimental 28.01.2018 AND STABLE)

It has now been 3 days since the release of version 0.1 BETA.
With a record download, daily usage & MAX ratings...
Im releasing as 1.0 today! (I'm confident It's stable enough (。◕‿◕。). Thanks for feedback!)

- Added ability to toggle between transmission types: FWD, RWD, AWD.
(Front Wheel Drive, Rear Wheel Drive, All Wheel Drive | Drive Type)
([LeftALT] + [D] Suggestions are welcome regarding the keybinding!)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's french language, so i say, you'r mod is broken... When I start my game, so far everything is ok but when I come into play, your mod says '' MSMM loading '' and you in your video it takes a few seconds to load while me no

It all depends on how good the PC is... I suggest you play for atleast a 1-2 minutes and see if that resolves the load "issue".
(Don't compare my load-time with yours... I don't know what you are using.. Im running a i7 4790K Quad(8Threads) processor with OC to 4.5GHz and a M.2 SSD (Very slow, compared to what exists))

I assume you are comparing this video: (1 minute - 20 seconds)

If the load never goes away after the 1-2 minutes have passed I would say you have installed something wrong or there is an issue related to another mod perhaps..

In order to help you with the problem I need to know this:
Are you using the latest version 1.1 of the mod?
Steam version, stable or experimental?
Which other mods are you using?
{ // Test debugging feature..
Hold Left-CTRL and press G once you have waited the 1-2 minutes I spoke of earlier.
Open up the console and make sure I get all the output in the console. Make sure it is visible/readable by me.
How? (Printscreen image or perhaps you could just copy it down by writing..)
}

AND to address your statement:
"Your mod is broken".. To be fair.. I've helped everyone.. so far.. to get it running and it has ALWAYS been related to a failed installation attempt on "client" side. 885 others before you have successfully installed this so I am sceptic of this issue being related to my mod. I gladly, however, will try to help if you provide needed information :) (I can atleast try to help!)

Earlier attempts to help has been done by "PM"/"Conversation" and this will be public so perhaps more can learn from this.

Last edited:
Recent changes to experimental version of the game has changed it's sound system and it has rendered this mod useless in the current version. Im currently looking for a solution around this but don't expect an update right away. I'm in a busy period IRL atm.

(Bov sound is causing this issue)

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 423 69.3%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 265 43.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.7%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 125 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.5%
Back