DMA | Post Process Filter

Misc DMA | Post Process Filter FINAL

Login or Register an account to download this content
HI MATE,
HOW DO YOU EDIT A DYNAMIC WEATHER VARYING FROM DRY TO CLOUD AND SIMULATING REAL SEASONS?
You must activate "Use seasonal adjustments" in WeatherFX in CSP Setting. Also it only works with Sol not the default implementation...

And to change it in-game search it on the taskbar (side of your screen) and search for Sol planner and done you can change the weather :)

Sorry for late reply

You must activate "Use seasonal adjustments" in WeatherFX in CSP Setting. Also it only works with Sol not the default implementation...

And to change it in-game search it on the taskbar (side of your screen) and search for Sol planner and done you can change the weather :)

Sorry for late reply
The weather script is either Sol or Pure and the controller is the weather controller and it's only Sol
1656392315254.png

Last edited:

Sorry for late reply
So I guess I didn't express myself badly.
I wanted a way to have weather simulations programmed, according to each place and year of the race, for example:
When I'm playing in mod 1993 championship mode, reflect the changes previously in each track automatically, without having to do it manually, in every race... is there any way to do that?

So I guess I didn't express myself badly.
I wanted a way to have weather simulations programmed, according to each place and year of the race, for example:
When I'm playing in mod 1993 championship mode, reflect the changes previously in each track automatically, without having to do it manually, in every race... is there any way to do that?
I don't know about that, but I think there's mod called "Weather plan" for tracks. Search it

Hi there. This will be discontinued for the updates because I can't find anything to tweak anymore so maybe in the near future I'll make a new ppfilter? Maybe...

Latest News

What brands would you like to see with more engagement in simracing?

• Ferrari

Votes: 245 37.0%
  • Porsche

Votes: 252 38.0%
  • BMW

Votes: 235 35.4%
  • McLaren

Votes: 154 23.2%
  • Toyota

Votes: 251 37.9%
  • Intel

Votes: 85 12.8%