Does anyone have the Map Plugin 1.06, with XD?

Hi. I'm trying to get a hold of the XD plugin and the map plugin together, but just can't find the bundled version anywhere. RFactorCentral only has the map plugin version 1.05 for download, without XD (despite ‘1.06’ being written on the topic). I also searched on the web for quite a while, with no results.

Does anyone have the 1.06 version? The original distribution archive would be perfect, with the various dlls, the readmes and whatnot—so it could be kept around for future visitors to use as they wish. But just the dll would also be fine.

Additionally, if more than one person shares the plugin, it would be better because we can then be more-or-less sure that we have the original files, not modified by some shady file sharing services. (It's a shame really that gaming sites barely ever have checksums listed for the uploaded files.)

BTW, I finally found the MapPlugin+XD on the TrippTeam Servegame site. Apparently RaceDepartment has some kind of gripe with the site, so whoever reads this thread will have to figure out the address themselves, as I can't link it.

Last edited:

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 269 34.5%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 215 27.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 145 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 64 8.2%
  • At a friends house