Dofreality H3/P3 potential purchase - advice/reviews needed

Hi. I’m thinking of getting a Dofreality H3 or P3 as appears to suit my needs and is price seems reasonable for what it is. i want something with as full immersion into the game as possible and will be using vr. I’m not that worried about getting the fastest lap although I do hope to participate in some online racing at some point. I was potentialy in line for a second hand Simxperience stage 5 set up but doesn’t look like it’s going to happen.
I’ve read as many reviews as I can find but would like some more info from any one who has got one (especially from the UK) of your overall experience of purchase and subsequent use, good or bad.
Thanks in advance.for any input.

Upvote 0
What sort of things do you want to know?
Where about are you?
What have you got so far (equipment, rig etc)?
What games/sims do you play?

The reviews I have seen look ok, but there are a few concerned about the quality and strength of it, especially if using a DD wheel and loadcell pedals, there are even reports of the frame bending.
I was looking at one myself, but thought it looked big and ugly and when I showed it to my wife she refused having it in the house.
If you use flight sims then it has a great range of movement, but this range isn't really necessary for sims.
Depending where your live, it may cost you a LOT more in import taxes. Delivery isn't cheap either.

Have you not thought about the SFX100?

Upvote 0

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 196 67.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 127 43.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 134 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 57 19.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 79 27.1%
Back