DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
I played around with the mod and it is really sad for me to complain but sadly this mod gets disabled sometimes before the turbo mod or along with turbo mod, after several minutes of playing it just gets disabled even when I do not do anything with the car, any idea why would that be?

after installing the ecu mod with the new turbocharger version, i get an error saying that the ecu mod uses a newer version of msc being 4721416 and my current build being 4522015 yet i haven't had any updates on steam for my summer car?

I can still load into the game and the turbo works and the ecu mod loads but nothing is in the modshop.
Whopps, small mistake changed the version as I forgot i'm on experimental and changed it to a higher value as i thought it was the current one. Will change that back now. No update required.

If there is no error displayed in the console the only reason for that can be that you already bought the parts
(there is a file inside Mods/Config/Mod Settings/DonnerTech_ECU_Mod/) called ecu_mod_ModShop_SaveFile.txt
look inside. A "true" means you have bought the part "false" = not bought and should be shown in shop.

I ran into an issue here - I installed those bits along with turbo and I got a message that the two mods got disabled due to errors. I saved the game and when I got back to it the whole thing disappeared and I had to buy it again
the part with disappearing when saving might be caused by the mod not beeing able to save somehow.

I played around with the mod and it is really sad for me to complain but sadly this mod gets disabled sometimes before the turbo mod or along with turbo mod, after several minutes of playing it just gets disabled even when I do not do anything with the car, any idea why would that be?

please enable debugging inside MSC ModLoader and give me the complete error log. Then I can look into that as for me it works without problems.

So i had already actually changed to experimental and got the ecu mod to not show any errors but still nothing in modshop. i looked inside the folder you said but i have a keybinds and settings but no save file.

So i had already actually changed to experimental and got the ecu mod to not show any errors but still nothing in modshop. i looked inside the folder you said but i have a keybinds and settings but no save file.
hmmm. dont really have a fix for that. Does it create the files when you save?
and if so check whats inside the "ecu_mod_ModShop_SaveFile.txt" file

Alright so there was a new experimental update and it appears that the ECU had stopped throwing errors strangely, I had the game open for at least two hours with the car running constantly and it did not have any issues, though if I still have that log from yesterday I can send that over. Just let me know if this is the one from My Summer Car/2020-02-29/error.log

Alright so there was a new experimental update and it appears that the ECU had stopped throwing errors strangely, I had the game open for at least two hours with the car running constantly and it did not have any issues, though if I still have that log from yesterday I can send that over. Just let me know if this is the one from My Summer Car/2020-02-29/error.log
That should be an error log but i thing only for the main game and not when mods throw errors

Darn it
Well, do you know where could that be?
well if a mod causes an error it's displayed in the modConsole.
But without any more (usefull) information for the maker.
For that you have to enable debugging inside MSCModLoader

then it should display lines (like :457).
I can then look into my code what happens at codeline 457 and can try and fix it.

well if a mod causes an error it's displayed in the modConsole.
But without any more (usefull) information for the maker.
For that you have to enable debugging inside MSCModLoader

then it should display lines (like :457).
I can then look into my code what happens at codeline 457 and can try and fix it.
I really have no clue where is the logging from mods stored, I did enable the debugging I think I really am not sure.. I typed in "log-all" in console if that's it and this is a file that I found in mysummercar_Data folder that could be it

Attachments

• output_log.txt
    417.9 KB · Views: 172
Can you make it so it remembers activation state? So when i turn the car off it wil remember that i had the things on.

And any plans for the 4th button? Id love some fog lights but not really should be somthing for a mod like this.

Can you make it so it remembers activation state? So when i turn the car off it wil remember that i had the things on.

And any plans for the 4th button? Id love some fog lights but not really should be somthing for a mod like this.
1. Added to todo list.

2. not for "this" 4th button.
but for the new v2 Controll Panel YES

small teaser:
- smaller design
- antilag
- stage2 revlimiter
- moving switches that go up/down when pressed
teaser.png

So basically my sound glitched as soon as i installed the ecus for some reason its almost like its delayed, its not bothering me because the engine sounds are perfectly fine but just to let you know about that bug.
That just happens in the game sometimes, pretty much only with mods but it is not just this one (same thing happened to me, so i just popped in a cd and blasted the subs lol)

So basically my sound glitched as soon as i installed the ecus for some reason its almost like its delayed, its not bothering me because the engine sounds are perfectly fine but just to let you know about that bug.
That just happens in the game sometimes, pretty much only with mods but it is not just this one (same thing happened to me, so i just popped in a cd and blasted the subs lol)

Hmmm never had this happen to me as far as I know.

Idea: DonnerTechRacing gearbox

6 gears, tougher, maybe a expensiver automatic variant, rwd awd or fwd variants

2nd Idea: Catalytic converter and a high performance muffler

3rd Idea: direct injection instead of carb

4th Idea: smaller turbo so it does not stick out of the hood very ugly like your original turbo mod

I am out of ideas
İt was getting rideculus anyway. İ am very bad at english wow

4th Idea: smaller turbo so it does not stick out of the hood very ugly like your original turbo mod

I am out of ideas
I am not out of ideas and you can use me as a idea machine

I am out of ideas

1. hard to to as swapping original parts without the game going crazy because it's missing it's own parts.(if not impossilbe, never tried)
2. Same as 1.
3. Same as 1 and 2 but x10
Edit: but will look into this but not for now.

4. WHY DOES EVERYBODY HATE THE TURBOCHARGER STICKING OUT THE HOOD :(
it looks so cool .(

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 83 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 57 20.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 60 21.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 35 12.4%