DonnerTechRacing ECUs

3D Models DonnerTechRacing ECUs 1.5.7

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello DonnerPlays,

i would like to use your Mod but can u explain better how to Install the mod?

"Extract the archive using something like 7-Zip or WinRar
put all files:
-> Folder "Assets"
-> Folder "References"
-> File "DonnerTech_ECU_Mod.dll"
into your Mods folder
confirm if you are asked if you want to override (always do this when updating mod as files might change)"

I don't know what you mean with the "References". I got this Folder in my Mod Folder but not in the Download.
Maybe iam just to stupid to Install it or understand everything. Iam sorry about that :/ I searched aswell for Installvideos on Google but didnt find anything and now i need to bother you.

The second thing i got is a Message ingame that the Mod crashes because of mscmodapit. Do you know what i need to do? i Installed it again and again. If not its okay for me i won't give up.

P.S.: If you want you can write me a Message in German. Maybe i will understand it better :D
Kind regards
Danny

Attachments

• crash.png
    crash.png
    860.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Hello DonnerPlays,

put all files:
-> Folder "Assets"
-> Folder "References"
into your Mods folder
confirm if you are asked if you want to override (always do this when updating mod as files might change)"

I don't know what you mean with the "References". I got this Folder in my Mod Folder but not in the Download.
Maybe iam just to stupid to Install it or understand everything. Iam sorry about that :/ I searched aswell for Installvideos on Google but didnt find anything and now i need to bother you.

The second thing i got is a Message ingame that the Mod crashes because of mscmodapit. Do you know what i need to do? i Installed it again and again. If not its okay for me i won't give up.

P.S.: If you want you can write me a Message in German. Maybe i will understand it better :D
Kind regards
Danny

1. Open the downloaded .zip file.
Copy the file & folder marked in red to your Mods folder.
KdgUZbb.png

There is no longer a References folder (Will update the instructions)

2. At the top of the OVERVIEW
lkVPxL5.png

3. Writing in other languages than english is not allowed on racedepartment

KdgUZbb.png

lkVPxL5.png

Ok thank you for the fast reply. I will try it. Have a great evening :D

Hello DonnerPlays,

put all files:
-> Folder "Assets"
-> Folder "References"
into your Mods folder

Kind regards
Danny
KdgUZbb.png

lkVPxL5.png

I still get those Crash Messages. Idk what iam doing wrong. I installed your MscModApi aswell but it wont work for me. Do i need to download all 3 or only the first one? And on the second picture i copy all the stuff into my mod Folder. Right?
Iam so sorry to bother you with this....

Attachments

• copy.PNG
    copy.PNG
    7.6 KB · Views: 66
  • download.PNG
    download.PNG
    12.8 KB · Views: 51
I still get those Crash Messages. Idk what iam doing wrong. I installed your MscModApi aswell but it wont work for me. Do i need to download all 3 or only the first one? And on the second picture i copy all the stuff into my mod Folder. Right?
Iam so sorry to bother you with this....
You download the file at the top (v1.0.2)
Only the .zip file.
Here is the direct link: https://github.com/MarvinBeym/MscModApi/releases/tag/1.0.2

Open it. Copy the Assets folder and .dll file and move them to the Mods folder

(Nederlands)
ik ben me Regen & Licht sensorboard
kwijt kan iemand me helpen of ik het misschien terug kan krijgen
(engels)
Ik ben mij Rain & Light sensor boardkan iemand me helpen als ik het terug kan krijgen

Hey,
I just wanted to let you know that every version above 1.5.0 breaks the car for me. When I install version 1.5.1 / 1.5.2 / 1.5.3 the car does not turn over, but in version 1.5.0 everything works as it should (its a completely stock car with no mod parts attached). I don't know if has something to do with your mod or maybe I am just stupid, but I just wanted to let you know.
I am running the latest version of My Summer car and the latest version of MSCLoader (1.2.1 at the time of writing) as well as the latest version of MscMopApi (1.0.2).

Hey,
I just wanted to let you know that every version above 1.5.0 breaks the car for me. When I install version 1.5.1 / 1.5.2 / 1.5.3 the car does not turn over, but in version 1.5.0 everything works as it should (its a completely stock car with no mod parts attached). I don't know if has something to do with your mod or maybe I am just stupid, but I just wanted to let you know.
I am running the latest version of My Summer car and the latest version of MSCLoader (1.2.1 at the time of writing) as well as the latest version of MscMopApi (1.0.2).
I will look into this

I narrowed it down to one thing: When using the newest version of your mod (1.5.3), the Distributor and the Electrics unscrew and fall off. When trying to attach them back, there is no check mark, so I am unable to do so.
I also noticed that when using the older versions (1.5.0 - 1.5.2), I can't find the items in the shop.
If any replacement part (like throttle body, fuel injector, electric fuel pump, ...) is installed, you can't install
normal carburator, twin carb, race carb, fuel pump, distributor or electrics.

They basically prevent each other from being installed (makes sense, carburator and fuel injection can't be installed at the same time)

What I missed (and I think i changed that in one of the newer version as I noticed I didn't add the smart engine module to that list of "new parts" that prevent "old" parts from being installed.

This will obviously prevent you from installing the carb/any other original part.

This was not intended. I will see if I can get a quick fix out tomorrow.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 467 70.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 306 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 180 27.1%
Back