Don't have any porsdonal record on Automobilista 2

Hello guys,
Two days ago I bought Automobilista 2. I want to ask if you have any idea why the game is not saving my personal bests? I don't have a single record at all, everything is empty, there is no data. I did a clean lap on the Suzuka 1.35 and something. But I still don't have any personal record.
no record.jpg

Last edited:
The leaderboards have recently being reset because of the physic updates that are going to be released with the next update, which should be released soon.
After its release, they will return online and laptimes will be saved again.

The leaderboards have recently being reset because of the physic updates that are going to be released with the next update, which should be released soon.
After its release, they will return online and laptimes will be saved again.
Thanks!!!

Reactions: Uff
Thanks for your information. Till today there seems to be no change / solving.
Yes, unfortunately the situation is still like this. It's taking longer than expected to them to release the new update (which was planned for the end of October), so we'll have to have a little more patience.

And we still think it would be wonderful for AMS2 to save lap times from test and practice so we could better learn the tracks for competition. Seems like such a basic thing in a SIM to keep records of the buyer//users track times. Great SIM now overall, but this is still a glaring shortcoming and seems to basic.

One solution to track the lap times in AMS2 is Sim Hub, recording car, track, lap times and speed. Seems to some help for any personal recordings. For this you have to enable unter option --> system shared memory, value Project Cars 2 and set UDP protocol version to Project Cars 1.

Quite a while I had have tool for PC1 and PC2 that did record most of the data for the individual runs, but I cannot remember the name of the tool. Daes anybody have an idea?

Yeah it's pretty easy to use simhub for this tbh. But it should be in the sim. The next release has kind of grown and grown and had more stuff added, which is why it's taken so long. It is annoying but will be worth the wait.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 2.1%