Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I splitted it :
I only removed the start lights : everything else is splitted in smaller parts, I tested them on my computer everything was perfectly smooth (rf2 dx11, GPU vsync, 2560x1440 ~ 150FPS)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/16cYimKlq8uHUaKMlxvebRR6FK6sxOVCD/view?usp=sharing

To use it open all the parts you want
- Place them,
- Toggle the the overlay mode
- clik on "save layout in simhub

You can now close all dash using the "close all" button in simhub, and restore them using "restore layout button"

Thank you very much, i appreciate that, by the way, i can't use rf2 sync in none of the three choises (it's a mess for fps and stuttering too) , no sync is the only way for my pc

Thank you very much, i appreciate that, by the way, i can't use rf2 sync in none of the three choises (it's a mess for fps and stuttering too) , no sync is the only way for my pc
Hum, in this case you will probably get troubles anyway, vsync is almost mandatory to let overlays display over the game properly.

Yesterday i tried rf2 overlay in a lighter version than my previous image, i deleted some widgets and all seemed working good without vsync, i can't understand why i can't use sync , only the last one (video?) works with no stuttering but with half fps than using no sync

Yesterday i tried rf2 overlay in a lighter version than my previous image, i deleted some widgets and all seemed working good without vsync, i can't understand why i can't use sync , only the last one (video?) works with no stuttering but with half fps than using no sync
Your on the good way ;) to get even a better result try to "crop" it, basically move everything on the top left corner and then "crop it" : a bit like that :
upload_2017-12-30_14-28-41.png

The idea is to reduce the overlay surface to the minimum possible. The smaller is the surface the best it goes. That's why splitting it in smaller parts gets even a better result

Can somebody help me please.
Id like to add "winamp scroll ticker" to my lcd 2004 display, so I can see the title of the song playing.
I enque thousands of songs on my playlist.

No clue how to get it in the ncalc.
All my googling comes up empty

Can somebody help me please.
Id like to add "winamp scroll ticker" to my lcd 2004 display, so I can see the title of the song playing.
I enque thousands of songs on my playlist.

No clue how to get it in the ncalc.
All my googling comes up empty

Ncalc won't give you access to the outside world by itself, it's a formula language which allows you manipulate already existing data.

However there is a trick possible with "snip" : https://medium.com/@pcdoyle/how-to-show-spotify-music-in-obs-studio-7fa7318297b6
Basically it generates a text file with the current song title, on the ncalc side there is a function readtextfile which allows to read it.

Ncalc won't give you access to the outside world by itself, it's a formula language which allows you manipulate already existing data.

However there is a trick possible with "snip" : https://medium.com/@pcdoyle/how-to-show-spotify-music-in-obs-studio-7fa7318297b6
Basically it generates a text file with the current song title, on the ncalc side there is a function readtextfile which allows to read it.
Thank you.

Will look into it.
Hope I understand whats going on there.

You uploaded the simhub sketch ? It's not compatible with the original shakeit version
Ive uploaded my sketch.
It gave me many errors, redoanloafed it twice and rebooted afew times. Eventually it would upload the sketch.
But, the car Speen fan works fine, but vibes are messed up.
Brake vibe only activates at 1-3kph, acceleration vibe spins for no reason,
Can find good settings for it.
Oh. And the test feature doesnt continously run the vibes, but does the fan(wired through l298 shield)
Soo

Also. What is ncalc error EOF??

Hi, can anyone help me with this, please? I can't get working a TM1638, the single color leds one, Simhub detect the hardware and everything is connected right I think, but it doesn't work. I have changed the leds color to green at Leds Layout Settings

Hi, can anyone help me with this, please? I can't get working a TM1638, the single color leds one, Simhub detect the hardware and everything is connected right I think, but it doesn't work. I have changed the leds color to green at Leds Layout Settings
You get nothing at all ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Watch party