Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Wotever,

tonight I'm having some serious issues with the program. It recognises the games as the auto switch activates but whenever you go into a session its not registering that the game is connected. I have tried the following:

Restarted PC
Re-installed the app
Tried both Assetto And PCars.

The shared memory is working as crew chief is working like normal. Any advice?

Do you have something in log files ? Maybe administrator mode ? I use it every day with no problems like that :S, you could also eventually send me your settings maybe something is broken in settings and prevent data aquisition

Edit : You can also backup you "pluginsdata" (almost all the settings are here) folder and try to restore the original one delivered with simhub to see if it's related to settings

Hi,

Nothing really shows in the log files (I think). I've attached them for you to have a look. I've also tried what you suggested and run with a fresh unmodified original version of the software and still the same issue.

It also appears that shake it has stopped working too. This is really odd. :(

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5JZoSh2AvvPbkFhME10VE5VYmM

Both are broken, Oo at the same time ???, really crazy, In the log I see nothing indeed, but display seems to be working, like in It crowd :

No seriously have you tried to restart your computer ... it's crazy Oo

Haha. I'm an projection engineer. Turning it off and on was my first step! I only k ow too well how that helps :)

Yeah the display works fine. I can get the clock to show but It doesn't show 'game connected' when in a session like normal.

Also with shake it I can get the motors to work on test mode so all ok there too.

It's like the apps can't see the games running.

I've no words. I cant see how both soft on both games could be broken on the same time ...
How I'm feeling right now ...
02edf7210047f89786c95858b9bd4f50_as-an-intern-part-of-my-job-laying-down-crying-meme_560-303.jpeg

Haha! It'll be ok. :)

Yeah it's very strange. Does make me think it's something my end even if crew chief was working.

I'll do some more digging my side too tomorrow and see if I can work anything out.

Maybe any system software update? Any new installation? Did anything changed in your PC since last time you played normally?
I was playing 2 days ago and 0 problems in AC and RBR

The only thing that I've changed is adding a steam link to the downstairs TV but it's not connected in any way and I've disconnected and been the same.

The only other thing of note was the other night I had a big crash on Assetto Corsa and it stopped working then. That was just as I was packing up for the night so just assumed it was the display crashing (I've had that a few times).

hi guys, i'm new here and need your help!!
i'm making a simple dashboard using
-TM1638
-MAX7219 dot matrix module
-MAX7219 LED 8-Digit 7 Segment
-arduino Nano 3.0 controller compatible (arduino clone)
and connected Vcc and GND starting from nano cascade all remaining pcb (nano>matrix>tm1638>7seg)

and data pin of every pcb on 3 different nano pin
(-tm on 6-7-8, -Matrix on 2-3-4, -7seg on 10-11-12)

all works fine except the 7segment module, 99% works if the output is a text, but starts blink or shut down if it's a game output or as in the video test(
) the simhub fps display or simply numbers. even the clock.
i've tried different settings of serial speed and lcd refresh but nothing changes.

Last edited:
hi guys, i'm new here and need your help!!
i'm making a simple dashboard using
-TM1638
-MAX7219 dot matrix module
-MAX7219 LED 8-Digit 7 Segment
-arduino Nano 3.0 controller compatible (arduino clone)
and connected Vcc and GND starting from nano cascade all remaining pcb (nano>matrix>tm1638>7seg)

and data pin of every pcb on 3 different nano pin
(-tm on 6-7-8, -Matrix on 2-3-4, -7seg on 10-11-12)

all works fine except the 7segment module, 99% works if the output was a text, but starts blink or shut down if was a game output or as in the video test(
) was the simhub fps display or simply numbers. even the clock.
i've tried different settings of serial speed and lcd refresh but nothing changes.

Can you try to disable on sketch ,module by module ? It's a simple layout it should work with no problem, i also suspect maybe some underpowered usb port, try to lower luminosity to see if it solves the problem. The gear indicator is displayed only in game and since it stops working at this time it could be a power issue. Try to power the components using vin pin instead of +5 it should bypass voltage regulator (only use this when power source is only usb)

Great Dash im supported you, but is possibile divide codemasters Games ?
I have Dirt and F1 2016 and change the configuration Always is not good... and for Gear Dash on nextion display is possibile add the LED for shifting ?
thanks!

Great Dash im supported you, but is possibile divide codemasters Games ?
I have Dirt and F1 2016 and change the configuration Always is not good... and for Gear Dash on nextion display is possibile add the LED for shifting ?
thanks!

Hi ! For splitting codemasters it makes sense, I'll look on how to make it properly.

for Gear Dash, in latest release I added a "blinking" template and blinking mapping you can change the images in the nextion editor to fit your taste.

Thanks Wotever for Simhub to allow me to combine 2 hobbies into 1.
Thanks also to amstudio for the construction video on YouTube.
Below is what I ended up with using 2 TM1638 modules and 1 8x8 LED matrix.
Chris
Simhub V1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 40 32.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 38 30.6%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 21 16.9%