Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've achieved to reproduce it, it's related to the following option :
upload_2019-1-1_20-13-21.png

Could you try to disable it ? I've added it for very specific cases (where starting the game would break sound outputs)

I enabled that option to see if it solved the issue. It was happening before that option was enabled. But I will try it again with it off to see if it keeps happening!

thanks

Just donated to SimHub to use with War Thunder. Problem is rumble motors and wind only work for a few minutes and then cut out. There also seems to be no RPM support. Can anyone help out, all suggestions and advice greatly appreciated.

I would like to make a donation, remittance from a Japanese PayPal account does not go well. I would like to send money directly, please tell me the Paypal account.

Just donated to SimHub to use with War Thunder. Problem is rumble motors and wind only work for a few minutes and then cut out. There also seems to be no RPM support. Can anyone help out, all suggestions and advice greatly appreciated.
Hi ! I replied to your message on discord ;)

I'm hoping not to come across a bit dim, But I had some buttons and a spare Arduino Nano knocking about, So made up a quick button box,Designed it in your setup tool, installed the sketch and all uploaded fine, So is it supposed to show up in windows as a Game controller or something, As it's giving me nothing,It's in my Arduino hardware list with my other 5, But not sure what to do now.
Cheers

I'm hoping not to come across a bit dim, But I had some buttons and a spare Arduino Nano knocking about, So made up a quick button box,Designed it in your setup tool, installed the sketch and all uploaded fine, So is it supposed to show up in windows as a Game controller or something, As it's giving me nothing,It's in my Arduino hardware list with my other 5, But not sure what to do now.
Cheers
hi ! Nano does have any gamepad compatibility, Buttons when using a nano can only be seen within simhub and mapped to any simhub action,

However when using an arduino micro it's possible to show it as a gamepad :
upload_2019-1-5_17-56-12.png

Even using a nano you can redirect simhub inputs to keyboard emulation here :
upload_2019-1-5_17-58-13.png

I have just re-downloaded this to make use of some of the dashboard functionality, however I am getting this Trojan alert in Windows 10.
Friends also are unable to even start the install.

I also checked it on Virus Total:
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/5...29821284a43338bcfba6190ee320de5d34f/detection

P.S. Download was from this site.

What could be causing this?
Hi sadly it's a bad running gag since the beginning of simhub, antivirus regularly triggers false positives then it goes away a few weeks later, probably due to the numerous ways to extracting data from games combined in a single application (network/memory/shared memory and so on) sadly I don't have ways to prevent those antivirus false positives, and even after many massive rewrites after 3 years the situation is still the same, I regularly comes back then goes away. Do not hesitate to report this false positive to your antivirus brand if somehow it could change a thing :( obviously I don't integrate any malicious pieces of code. Do not hesitate to suspend temporarly your antivirus, as it takes a while to scan the installer (the Arduino code embedded in simhub installer takes a while to scan)

Last edited:
I figured as much, it was okay initially on my win 10 install, using built in Win Security antivirus, but now keeps flagging up.

Thanks for the reply.

Hello there, any updates about bluetooth led supports?:)
Many thanks for info!
Sadly full round trip latency was unacceptable with the HC-05 module (close to 40ms) So it would not have been able to scale properly above very basic led use. In a way everything has not been lost as the work I did to optimize bandwidth and stability is now part of the the core of simhub sketch. I'm now orienting my research on nrf modules which have very good feedback about latency and speed, but requires a bit more of hardware.

Sorry, Two more question if I may,I have 2 screens running 2 separate Dashboards, I can get one to start automatically on startup, But not two.
Also, The Dashboards can be a bit inconsistent as running in game from race to race and have to sometimes exit and restart them, Is there a way to refresh or restart the Dashboards without exiting the game.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 39 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 36 30.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 18 15.4%
  • Watch party