Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same problem sadly, but it's on computer side. What I know is that SimHub is working in software rendering on virtual screen.
There is another software which is free : http://spacedesk.ph/download/, this one is Hardware accelerated as far as I know.

Sadly it didn't work for me. This app connects to PC by wifi and it's still too slow. It refreshes data near 1'' after at least.
Both PC and phone are connected to wifi and my router is one floor bellow, so, I need to connect by USB.

I've read that we can use TeamViewer too, but this soft connects by IP too, so I think that will not be a solution for me.

I'll keep looking for a good and not expensive HDMI screen like yours.

Thanks mate

Sadly it didn't work for me. This app connects to PC by wifi and it's still too slow. It refreshes data near 1'' after at least.
Both PC and phone are connected to wifi and my router is one floor bellow, so, I need to connect by USB.

I've read that we can use TeamViewer too, but this soft connects by IP too, so I think that will not be a solution for me.

I'll keep looking for a good and not expensive HDMI screen like yours.

Thanks mate

I agrees that any "on the air" solutions are way too slow. But my purpose was not to offer yet another "Tablet dash", there are already plenty which will do the trick much better on a tablet/phone ;)

I agrees that any "on the air" solutions are way too slow. But my purpose was not to offer yet another "Tablet dash", there are already plenty which will do the trick much better on a tablet/phone ;)

Yes, I agree too. Your app is good enough and it's not its purpose to work as a phone dash.
Mi intention was to see how looks a screen dash before buying an HDMI screen. And I'll see it when I'll buy one, now I need to decide which size it will be :D

This software has got me playing with this again.

Just wish I was clever enough to add another server for the speed or use stepper motors (as Wotever has hinted at). Looking forward to more additions to this.

Wotever I'm falling in love with you :)

Last edited:
Simhub is really great work!

I got a touch TFT made in China, it looks like Nextion. Just the modle “NX….” Change to “TJC….”, and can’t upload pages through NextionEditor.

It called USART HMI, has it's own editor program in Chinese. I tried, simhub can read it fps.

I want ask is it can work with simhub?? Thank you!!

Here is maker’s website (in Chinese) http://www.tjc1688.com/Product/chuankouHMI/

ETS2 does not work with 64Bit, who can help me?

I tested both last week with success
Could you test directly with the offcial plugin release ? https://github.com/nlhans/ets2-sdk-plugin/releases

Simhub is really great work!

I got a touch TFT made in China, it looks like Nextion. Just the modle “NX….” Change to “TJC….”, and can’t upload pages through NextionEditor.

It called USART HMI, has it's own editor program in Chinese. I tried, simhub can read it fps.

I want ask is it can work with simhub?? Thank you!!

Here is maker’s website (in Chinese) http://www.tjc1688.com/Product/chuankouHMI/

Sadly the chinese edition is slightly different (less powerful/ less updated and intended exclusively for chinese market). And they should not be branded "nextion" or seller is intentionally lying
I never had one in hand so I can't really say what makes it not working :(.
You can see see itead statement about TJC here : http://support.iteadstudio.com/support/discussions/topics/11000002224

Last edited:
No, that is not possible! Play on Steam version. At startup, always on 32 bit.
Hum strange :( Just tested again on 64bits, no problems on my side .

I don't get exactly your problem. ETS2 does not start in 32 bits ? Or the plugin does not works in 64bits (not the same problem :D)
I only got 64 bits when running ets2 from steam, If I run it with "eurotrucks2.exe" no matter 64 or 32 bits it starts in 32 bit mode.

upload_2017-4-21_19-6-50.png

good evening...
I was testing the software on my dash but I can not get my matrix display to see both the gear and the led frames that display the rpm engines ... trying on the arduino display tab from the drop down menu you can only change the character formatting Which marks the gear ... but the variant that allows me to see the LEDs at the matrix frame as the rpm mark there is no trace ... is a function that has been disabled or is there something to do to activate it?

3502ao4.jpg
[/IMG]
3502ao4.jpg

good evening...
I was testing the software on my dash but I can not get my matrix display to see both the gear and the led frames that display the rpm engines ... trying on the arduino display tab from the drop down menu you can only change the character formatting Which marks the gear ... but the variant that allows me to see the LEDs at the matrix frame as the rpm mark there is no trace ... is a function that has been disabled or is there something to do to activate it?

3502ao4.jpg
[/IMG]
3502ao4.jpg
Sorry it have been deprecated a long time ago, people wanted custom fonts instead of animations.

Sorry it have been deprecated a long time ago, people wanted custom fonts instead of animations.
is possible to available again? for me is important because rapresent something beatiful...also with a little patch o
Even with a small shortcut via file or something...i will appreciate very much...so i replicate the dash of your year ago video...and i love this animation when i see first time....

is possible to available again? for me is important because rapresent something beatiful...also with a little patch o
Even with a small shortcut via file or something...i will appreciate very much...so i replicate the dash of your year ago video...and i love this animation when i see first time....
Oh oh you're in luck :D seems that there is still some code alive in SimHub :D

Here a "custom" version : https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0hqmosckxtsxtj/HubPackage.5.00.3.rar?dl=0
I have not tested the matrix since I don't have one under hand actually, but code seems alive ;)
It's a WIP version lots of things have been rewritten since last release, do not hesitate to tell me if something goes wrong

watever i have troubles with simhub and simdash ,simdash keeps crashing when i start my game because of simhub also is listening to the same port as simdash , how can i overcome this and run the to at the same time ??
error of simdash below :

Elk socketadres (protocol/netwerkadres/poort) kan normaal slechts één keer worden gebruikt
bij System.Net.Sockets.Socket.DoBind(EndPoint endPointSnapshot, SocketAddress socketAddress)
bij System.Net.Sockets.Socket.Bind(EndPoint localEP)
bij eval_t4.eval_a()
bij System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
bij System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
bij System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 31 36.9%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 26 31.0%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Watch party