Apps Download removed [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @Wotever

Finally had a chance to test out the click through yesterday, seriously well done that is awesome! I did however experience some micro stuttering in rf2 when using the full screen function, also big ffb moments move my mouse and make the button box come up lol

So to get around this I just made an overlay that is 3000x1080 and it's working awesome!

Starting to figure out the program a bit as well, it's quite good fun and very clever, I got the delta changing colour if it's faster or slower and my tyres go from blue to green to red depending on temp (simples things I'm sure but it felt like an accomplishment to me lol)

Also thanks for adding tyre wear, found it and added it to my tyre widget.

Have another special request for rf2 specific, track map plugin should be able to pull weather details, a few other dashes show airtemp, rain %, wet on racing line and wet off racing line, if you get a chance is this something you could include? I'll have a look myself as well and see if I can figure it out :)

Last thing for ncalc experts, is it possible to write formulas into the dash designer? I've seen delta has a formula but I was trying to write a formula adding the previous two laps together / 2 * number of laps of fuel remaining. Was getting no results so I'm not too sure on the ncalc parameters.

Thanks again

Shawn

Hi @Wotever

Finally had a chance to test out the click through yesterday, seriously well done that is awesome! I did however experience some micro stuttering in rf2 when using the full screen function, also big ffb moments move my mouse and make the button box come up lol

So to get around this I just made an overlay that is 3000x1080 and it's working awesome!

Starting to figure out the program a bit as well, it's quite good fun and very clever, I got the delta changing colour if it's faster or slower and my tyres go from blue to green to red depending on temp (simples things I'm sure but it felt like an accomplishment to me lol)

Also thanks for adding tyre wear, found it and added it to my tyre widget.

Have another special request for rf2 specific, track map plugin should be able to pull weather details, a few other dashes show airtemp, rain %, wet on racing line and wet off racing line, if you get a chance is this something you could include? I'll have a look myself as well and see if I can figure it out :)

Last thing for ncalc experts, is it possible to write formulas into the dash designer? I've seen delta has a formula but I was trying to write a formula adding the previous two laps together / 2 * number of laps of fuel remaining. Was getting no results so I'm not too sure on the ncalc parameters.

Thanks again

Shawn

Hi ! For the micro stutters i'm trying to address that I've been able to get it more consistent and removed some dirty bottlenecks which would make simhub fall into stutters if somehow there is not enough resources to render, obviously the bigger the dash the heavier it will be on your system ;) I hope to release it by the end of the weekend, but first tests are really promising

I could try tome the controls a bit less reactive, but you mouse is moving a lot or only a few pixels ?

Do not hesitate to come on the discord server, me or some "ncalc experts" will help you for sure ;)

Hi ! For the micro stutters i'm trying to address that I've been able to get it more consistent and removed some dirty bottlenecks which would make simhub fall into stutters if somehow there is not enough resources to render, obviously the bigger the dash the heavier it will be on your system ;) I hope to release it by the end of the weekend, but first tests are really promising

I could try tome the controls a bit less reactive, but you mouse is moving a lot or only a few pixels ?

Do not hesitate to come on the discord server, me or some "ncalc experts" will help you for sure ;)
I think only a few pixels, perhaps in settings there could be an option to turn the button box off all together?

Thanks mate, I haven't tried discord yet, may have to finally get with the times :)

Wotever updated SimHub, DIY Sim racing Dash with a new update entry:

Sunny weekend release

What's new in 5.2.1 ?
  • Rewritten lot of stuffs on the dash studio render engine
  • Fixed a bug where on some computer ETS2 or ATS were not detected as running
  • Splitted ATS and ETS2 in two separate entries
  • Filtered some dirty data coming from PCARS api braking the maps records and live delta
  • Fixed a bug preventing the properties list to preview the data
  • Network option is now disabled by default, enable it in settings on both server and client
  • Trackmania (Maniaplanet)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wotever - thanks again for all the work you do. I've had great success with everything on simhub like nextion, tm1638's, 2812's etc. all good except for (and I can't say you didn't warn us) the LCD 12c. I've tried all suggested library changes with addresses 0x27 and 0x3f. I've checked wiring several times and it looks good. Arduino is working with other components. Any suggestions?

Wotever - thanks again for all the work you do. I've had great success with everything on simhub like nextion, tm1638's, 2812's etc. all good except for (and I can't say you didn't warn us) the LCD 12c. I've tried all suggested library changes with addresses 0x27 and 0x3f. I've checked wiring several times and it looks good. Arduino is working with other components. Any suggestions?

Hum the library changes have almost every time solved the problems,

Could you check that you were replacing it at the right place by default it should be : "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\ArduinoIDE\arduino-1.6.13\libraries" that's the "simhub internal" arduino ide folder.

hi i have a problem with arduino ide
i can't upload sketch or save them that appear me this erros
system.missing methodsexceptions couldn't find method !!0[]system array empty()
in templatefiller main windows save sketch()
in templatefiller main windows bntUpload_Click d_19MooveNext()
how can i solve?

Hum the library changes have almost every time solved the problems,

Could you check that you were replacing it at the right place by default it should be : "C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\ArduinoIDE\arduino-1.6.13\libraries" that's the "simhub internal" arduino ide folder.
Ok tried that and I was not replacing the files where you suggest. I have a path C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\Libraries\ (Which is what I was trying) as well as the path you specified. I did what you suggested with no luck - trying the different addresses as well. Another question - do you replace the contents of the 12C library folder or the entire folder? I noticed that the replacement folder has "master" as the suffix. I'm sure I'm just missing something stupid and I'll eventually stumble on the answer. Again great product and thanks for the help.

Ok tried that and I was not replacing the files where you suggest. I have a path C:\Program Files (x86)\SimHub\_Addons\Arduino\Libraries\ (Which is what I was trying) as well as the path you specified. I did what you suggested with no luck - trying the different addresses as well. Another question - do you replace the contents of the 12C library folder or the entire folder? I noticed that the replacement folder has "master" as the suffix. I'm sure I'm just missing something stupid and I'll eventually stumble on the answer. Again great product and thanks for the help.
You have to remove the "-master" suffix it's a github behavior ;) and so you will replace the existing library.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 72 34.6%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 60 28.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 39 18.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 12 5.8%