Downloading Problem

Downloads. Google chrome is preventing me from downloading files. It says the file is dangerous, is this a problem at your end or my end. I have tried downloading one of my own files and it is the same problem.

Go into your Google Chrome settings then proceed to Privacy & Security / Security. Here you have 3 choices of protection - Enhanced, Standard, or No protection. Even if you need to choose "No Protection" you will still get Safe browsing protection as long as you're using a good Antivirus program. Chrome's protection can be buggy giving warnings of false positives i experienced too often so be sure you're using Standard protection and if that doesn't fix your problem then choose "No Protection" and this should end your nightmare. :thumbsup:

Go into your Google Chrome settings then proceed to Privacy & Security / Security. Here you have 3 choices of protection - Enhanced, Standard, or No protection. Even if you need to choose "No Protection" you will still get Safe browsing protection as long as you're using a good Antivirus program. Chrome's protection can be buggy giving warnings of false positives i experienced too often so be sure you're using Standard protection and if that doesn't fix your problem then choose "No Protection" and this should end your nightmare. :thumbsup:
Thanks for the reply. For some strange reason it started working again, I didn't change anything in chrome or on the computer. I tried the same files that wouldn't work before and they downloaded ok, I have never had chrome block a download before it was usually Kaspersky that would stop a download. Thanks again.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • WEC app/website

• Watch party

• At a friends house

Votes: 0 0.0%