Driver Select Screen Replacements - ALL TEAMS ADDED

Misc Driver Select Screen Replacements - ALL TEAMS ADDED 2.01

Login or Register an account to download this content
sparticus19 submitted a new resource:

Driver Select Screen Replacements- MERCEDES & WILLIAMS Drivers - Driver Select Screen

Sorry it is taking so long to do these... I want to make sure everything matches up fairly well. I have completed both Hamilton/Russell and Albon/Latifi. I'll have Alfa Romeo later today. Any suggestions on what I should change are welcome. The whole set should be done by next week.

**FEEL FREE TO USE THIS MOD TO HELP COMPLETE YOUR 2022 SEASON MODS, CREATORS. JUST PLEASE CREDIT ME. **

Read more about this resource...

sparticus19 updated Driver Select Screen Replacements- MERCEDES & WILLIAMS Drivers with a new update entry:

ADDED HAAS (Pietro Fittipaldi in place of Mazepin)

Here is the HAAS version. If I misspelled I'm sorry, let me know and i'll fix it. Going to start on Redbull, Mclaren and Alpine. Those are next.

** THE SUITS IN THIS PIC ARE EDITED BY ME AND NOT COMPLETED so ignore them lol **

HOW TO INSTALL:
Same as the others, backup your mazepin.bk2 and shumacher.bk2 (yes it is misspelled in the game file)

Read the rest of this update entry...

sparticus19 updated Driver Select Screen Replacements- MERCEDES & WILLIAMS Drivers with a new update entry:

ADDED REDBULL: Verstappen and Perez - Verstappen #1

So doing these faster than I thought. Here is Verstappen and Perez and Verstappen is listed as car #1. I'm in the US so I think i'm going to hit the hay... Hopefully I can crank some more out tomorrow.

** HOW TO INSTALL **
Same as others, only backup drivers_verstappen.bk2 and drivers_perez.bk2

sparticus19 updated Driver Select Screen Replacements - Added McLaren with a new update entry:

ADDED BWT ALPINE Drivers & Redone HAAS Team Select. (all packaged together)

Decided to package the TEAM SELECT SCREEN and DRIVER SELECT SCREENS together.. BWT ALPINE and HAAS Team select screens are within their respective team folders. Easy to find. Going to take a little break, just three more teams to go and done.

Again, thanks to all the great modders for the mods I use and are reflected in my screen shots.

*** HOW TO INSTALL - TEAM SELECT SCREEN ***
Move the team file included into your F1 2021 Folder under: Videos-Team_Select-F1. MAKE SURE to...

sparticus19 updated Driver Select Screen Replacements - ALL TEAMS ADDED with a new update entry:

TOUCHED UP/UPDATED CERTAIN DRIVERS

Here is part one of a two part update/touchup. Trying to match the font size between all graphics, also worked on coloring with Red Bull and Alfa Romeo. Added a darker blue background line on Williams to have all 3 different shades of blue.

Notice any issues please let me know

*** HOW TO INSTALL ***
Move the file included into your F1 2021 Folder under: Videos-Driver_Select-F1. MAKE SURE to back up the driver you are replacing (driver_raikkonen.bk2) before moving this there.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 459 70.0%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 281 42.8%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 302 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 177 27.0%
Back