DRIVER STATS CHEAT TABLE BETA

Misc DRIVER STATS CHEAT TABLE BETA 0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
  • Deleted member 1946917

This is a really cool concept, keep working at it, would be an extremely fun mod to have

Last edited by a moderator:
Any updates planned for this? I'm assuming it's intended to allow changes to the driver's stats (in career/myteam) but doesn't seem to allow any changes to be made right now at least.

At moment dont work every time. but you can search the stat in cheat engine. This is the table i used in my team for me. i publish to search anyone to help me to make it functional every time.

At moment dont work every time. but you can search the stat in cheat engine. This is the table i used in my team for me. i publish to search anyone to help me to make it functional every time.
Would you mind explaining how you found the correct values for your specific MyTeam career?

search float decimal. example : Marino Sato Racecraft is 37 you need search 0.370. when you encounter + 8 in address and change the potential

Maybe a bit off topic, but is there any adhesion-reducing mod? As you know, cars with f1 2022 will have a little less grip and I would like to play such a season like f1 2022, but I do not know what to change, so that the loss of this grip is not too much. Such, for example, a cheat engine (cheat table) increases or reduces the grip by as much as 25%, there is no such thing that the grip is greater or less by, for example, 5% or 1%

Just a little tip.
Your table is containing fixed adresses. If you want your table to find the correct adresses/values in the memory after a restart of the .exe, you'll need to search for and save pointers. You can scan for valid pointer paths with cheat engine, like explained in this tutorial

• Deleted member 1946917

Just a little tip.
Your table is containing fixed adresses. If you want your table to find the correct adresses/values in the memory after a restart of the .exe, you'll need to search for and save pointers. You can scan for valid pointer paths with cheat engine, like explained in this tutorial
Try PM him this so he sees

Hi, does anyone knows how this works? (and explain how to)
It is possible to use it on driver career mode?
I would love to do a season without Bottas WC... Thanks!

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 185 34.0%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 152 27.9%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 101 18.6%
  • Watch party

Votes: 44 8.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 11 2.0%