AC DRM Revival @ Riverside Int. Raceway Long - Fri 13Apr18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Gents as you can tell @Eugene Abramoff is now handling the race thread and will be hosting this event on Friday night. My back has went out on me and I can barely move and graciously he has volunteered to do this even though it's like 2 or 3 a.m. for him. Please let him know how much we all appreciate his help in the Overlord's time of need. I was really looking forward to torching some paint on peoples doors when these Beasts throw those flames out the side:
IMG_1258_lzn.jpg

Thanks for understanding Hooligans:D Have a great race:)

Last edited:
Gents as you can tell @Eugene Abramoff is now handling the race thread and will be hosting this event on Friday night. My back has went out on me and I can barely move and graciously has volunteered to do this even though it's like 2 or 3 a.m. for him. Please let him know how much we all appreciate his help in the Overlord's time of need. I was really looking forward to torching some paint on peoples doors when these Beasts throw those flames out the side:
IMG_1258_lzn.jpg

Fast forward to 1.30

Fast forward to 1.30
Oh man that's insane. Any wonder why I say the Aussies and we Yanks have so much in common and you're The American even though you live in Sweden :O_o::O_o::O_o::D:D:D:D They're crazy:thumbsup: @InsaneOzzie @niterida @kevin kennedy @Sun Levi you boys should get a kick out of this video since you guys appear the be the best at it..................In The World (little Jeremy Clarkson there:D)

Guys, how is the Lancia (Monastir) compared to Ferrari (Carma) and others speed wise? I wanna take it, but the Playboy didn't only skimp out on rollcages and safety, but cylinders and displacement too and in this case it's like 300HP down on others. :D I just wanna know if it will be at least competitive.
The Porsche 935 will eat the Lancia for lunch which is why the Italian beauty is called a Lancia LUNCH-ia - yes, for you Yanks, Lancia is NOT pronounced LanS-ia or Laen-tchia or … don't get my started on Porch…
… no Eugene, the Lancia is a wonderfully sweet car - I love Lancia, any Lancia but it doesn't cut it at Riverside against the 935.

Gents as you can tell @Eugene Abramoff is now handling the race thread and will be hosting this event on Friday night. My back has went out on me and I can barely move and graciously has volunteered to do this even though it's like 2 or 3 a.m. for him. Please let him know how much we all appreciate his help in the Overlord's time of need. I was really looking forward to torching some paint on peoples doors when these Beasts throw those flames out the side:
IMG_1258_lzn.jpg

@Bobby Pennington This is really all I can say!
I am sorry you are screwed out of this glorious Gr.5 orgy and hope you will be sweet and oiled up and flexible and ready for the crew again F… aaAAST !!!

he Porsche 935 will eat the Lancia for lunch which is why the Italian beauty is called a Lancia LUNCH-ia - yes, for you Yanks, Lancia is NOT pronounced LanS-ia or Laen-tchia or … don't get my started on Porch…
We Yanks don't think about eating everything you Krazy German........unless it's a Porcha that gets gobbled up by a Vette C7R unless they cheat:p

The Porsche 935 will eat the Lancia for lunch which is why the Italian beauty is called a Lancia LUNCH-ia - yes, for you Yanks, Lancia is NOT pronounced LanS-ia or Laen-tchia or … don't get my started on Porch…
… no Eugene, the Lancia is a wonderfully sweet car - I love Lancia, any Lancia but it doesn't cut it at Riverside against the 935.

@Bobby Pennington This is really all I can say!
I am sorry you are screwed out of this glorious Gr.5 orgy and hope you will be sweet and oiled up and flexible and ready for the crew again F… aaAAST !!!
OMFG I'm crying, I've seen the original, but this comp is gold :roflmao:

Yeah, that's what I'm concerned with as well regarding Lancia, I mean 1.4, wtf?

OMFG I'm crying, I've seen the original, but this comp is gold :roflmao:

Yeah, that's what I'm concerned with as well regarding Lancia, I mean 1.4, wtf?
It has a 1.4l 4 cal engine?
That sounds like it competed in Division 2 (up to 2 liter class) - I am not up with my DRM knowledge, just raced the pants off the 935 K3 since release!

We Yanks don't think about eating everything you Krazy German........unless it's a Porcha that gets gobbled up by a Vette C7R unless they cheat:p
Clearly you could see that on cylinder 3 a crack in a valve sleeve has obviously hampered the usual FAAAR SUPERIOOOOR and may I say FAAAAAAAAAAR MOOOOORE SOPHISTICAAATED power output of the wonderfully beautiful Porsche, so the Corvette driver could cheat his way past by SHEEEER LUCK.

Seriously though - great racing!

Car Choice is in: Puriano 3H 2 please
Sure thing Scott :thumbsup:
Bobby I have to pull out of this one sorry.
Sorry to hear that Isaac. Hope you can join us for the next one :)
Just got back from a long trip but this looks like way to much fun to miss!! Sign me up please but I have no idea what car yet. Won't even be able to download the mods or practice till tomorrow but I let you know soon, Thanks -- Keith
Great stuff Keith! Welcome aboard. Just let Eugene or myself know tomorrow about the car :thumbsup:

I will take a Puriano 3H 2 if I may. Thanks (haven't really tried anything else but I have to go with what Dirk says) Besides I will copy Scott since he obviously knows what he is doing :alien:!

I will take a Puriano 3H 2 if I may. Thanks (haven't really tried anything else but I have to go with what Dirk says) Besides I will copy Scott since he obviously knows what he is doing :alien:!

Now there is a man with complete thrust in his buddies :confused:

Keith, do be careful though and do give them all a ride when you can before the race.

The Porsche and maybe the Carma 308 may be the most difficult ones from the pack to race.
The Zakspeed Ford Capri surely is the easiest of the Division 1 cars to get into.
You may also like the BMW M1 or maybe the crazy and wild Carma 308 is something for you?
The Porsche 935 is THE perfect example of having all the highly overpowered Porsche 911 traits fused into one single car.
- very little weight at the front
- lots of understeering due to weight distribution and the spool differential
- absolutely monumental turbo lag
- always (really, ALWAYS) more power than the tires can handle

There are two amazing things about the Porsche 935 that make it so great:

1) It's a Porsche
2) It scares you shitless

But hey, if that talk cannot hold you back from driving THE CAR FOR REAL MEN, you might just as well have BALLS LIKE CHUCK NORRIS - here he is in an IMSA Porsche at Riverside in '77 no less:

Car choice in: Puriano 1H 1

Doesn't stand a chance against some of the others, but I don't really care. I'm just here for the laps of fun blasting this monster around anyways.

YAAH horse, YAAAAAA! :ninja:

But hey, if that talk cannot hold you back from driving THE CAR FOR REAL MEN, you might just as well have BALLS LIKE CHUCK NORRIS

Couldn't have said it better myself!! If Chuck Norris can pretend to drive it then I can too:confused: Actually I have enjoyed driving it, I might not race it fast but it is surely FUN and after all that is why I'm here:D I think my alien days were over about 40 years ago so no worries about just how competitive I am!!:geek:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 497 68.5%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 306 42.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 330 45.5%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 160 22.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 195 26.9%
Back