Cars DTM 2018 from UnitedRacingDesign

Hey
I'm mostly enjoying this mod a lot. But there's a steering lock problem. I've noticed the ai unable to get round the hairpin at Hockenheimring and I am really struggling to get the car around the hairpin in Vallelunga (called, I think, Tornantino). It is so difficult I just won't use that track and must be careful not to use any tracks with hairpins/really tight corners.
Please plese fix this.

And please fix the too-matte paint jobs.

Unable to reproduce. Recorded AI laps from Hockenheim and Vallelunga.
And there's a video also of VAllelunga.

But until now, I hadn't really had problems with the AI at Vellalunga, the difficulty was how incredibly hard it was for me (always driving the Bayro) to get round that hairpin - so hard it seems there must be a problem. But I've never found it that hard in any other car.

In the video above, I was using the Aura, and it seemed perhaps a little easier (maybe). Is it a problem coming from the Bayro?

Last edited:
Yeeeay!
I've tried out the new Data files. Yesyesyes!
You've fixed it. thanks a lot.

At Vallelunga, I can drive around the hairpin no problem, the AI also get round the hairpin no problem at all (even first lap with loads of AI). And at Hockenheimring, the AI get round the hairpin no problem at all (even first lap with loads of AI).

Thanks a lot for quickly fixing this.

I'm massively enjoying these DTM 2018 cars.

Yeeeay!
I've tried out the new Data files. Yesyesyes!
You've fixed it. thanks a lot.

At Vallelunga, I can drive around the hairpin no problem, the AI also get round the hairpin no problem at all (even first lap with loads of AI). And at Hockenheimring, the AI get round the hairpin no problem at all (even first lap with loads of AI).

Thanks a lot for quickly fixing this.

I'm massively enjoying these DTM 2018 cars.
Good to hear. :thumbsup:

https://imgur.com/a/fzEvrIY

my shift lights are no longer working :(
i had to reset my assetto game cause of bug that my game crashed on replays.

i tried the 1.1 version and installed 1.2 but its not working. am i missing any files?

cause it all still works on the Shiro. thanks for any advice

EDIT
this issue is related custom shader latest version. i disabled and now it works

Last edited:
I'm noticing that all three cars are pulling a bit to the right. Whenever I go down a (long) straight, I have to keep correcting by steering to the left a bit.
I have checked if this is happening with other cars. It isn't. All other cars are fine, no pulling to either side. I've been using Monza and Le Mans to check this (as they have good, long straights).

Is anyone else getting this? Could it be a setup issue?

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 29 8.9%
  • Monthly

Votes: 16 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 24 7.4%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 7 2.2%