Dubai Autodrome Confirmed for RaceRoom Racing Experience

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
R3E - Dubai Autodrome Confirmed 2.jpg

Surprising few of our sim racing community, the Dubai Autodrome has been confirmed as the next track heading to RaceRoom Racing Experience.

Edit 02.10.2019: Track available now from the RaceRoom Store!

Having been lightly teased over the last few days, Sector3 Studios have finally confirmed the next circuit that is coming to RaceRoom Racing Experience will be the Dubai Autodrome - the UAE's first fully-integrated motorsport facility.

Running at 5.4km in length, the Dubai Autodrome is perhaps best known for several key motorsport events throughout its short history as a racing venue - most notable of which is probably various flirtations with top level endurance racing and touring car series throughout the years.

Keeping in tune with Sector3's trend of releasing less well known venues, the circuit should certainly offer up some opportunities for players to experience something a little bit different once it releases in the near future.

R3E - Dubai Autodrome Confirmed 3.jpg
R3E - Dubai Autodrome Confirmed.jpg

RaceRoom Racing Experience is a PC exclusive racing simulation, available now.

The RaceRoom Racing Experience sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for news and discussion about this excellent racing title. In the forum you can chat with fellow fans and take part in our excellent RaceRoom Racing Experience Racing Club - a great way to race in a clean, fair and fun online environment.

Like what we do at RaceDepartment? Follow us on Social Media!

Last edited:
It’s the confirm purchase after vrp is loaded that was holding me up.
After consulting my stingy wallet the response was that as long as this payment problem isnt solved I will not be allowed to try to buy this track.
But without any confirmation from this stingy wallet I hope you get this issue solved @sc :thumbsup:

FINALLY!! I've been trying for days to drive this damned track haha. Steam has been geeking out on me, but it finally went through!
Did you find out what precisely was the issue?

EDIT: Nevermind. Under protest from my stingy wallet I first bought 1100 monopoly money and then (rather hesitantly) used some of these to buy the Dubai thing.
Nothing happened inside my Raceroom account.
But then I suddenly did remember something about a redem code pr mail.
And when I had poured this code into my account I could suddenly buy the Dubai thing - without probl.:)
And at least on the International layout I have no problem as a handicapped ;) to controll thr/br up on the wheel.
Hehe Im allready on top on the Leaderboard:laugh:
But ok maybe its because Im the only driver in Dubay using FR90V8:roflmao::roflmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, that's obviously necessary because the content is linked to your Steam account.
Im not denying this link exist but what I did was to buy the VRP in the Raceroom Store without starting/login to Steam.
https://www.raceroomstore.com/shop_en/list_page?cat=24
Get the resulting redem code from my mailbox
And then start Raceroom game up which does auto start Steam + login
And then inside Raceroom game>Account paste the redem code
And then inside Raceroom game>Store buy the stuff with the now updated VRPs

FR90's are so much fun on this track! I just ran the GP circuit in the V8. So awesome. I haven't had this much fun on a new track in years.....
Fully agree:thumbsup:
I started with the International layout because its easier to learn than the full GP layout(for me:whistling: ).
But when I have completed all 3x FR90 on the International LB before (hopefully) anyone else interfer with my lil personal LB project Ill check the GP version out.:D
Hehe just wait:laugh:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 98 72.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 26.5%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 25 18.4%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 26 19.1%
  • No 3pa registration pages