E-mail addresses

Hy Daniel! You're very welcome. :thumbsup: ;)

As I promised earlier here are some various pictures about me and my family. :)

2usekvc.jpg

Mum and Dad, my son Timo and my wife Tina when we were at the Baltic Sea last september.

106lesz.jpg

My poor, äh.... PURE rig. :whistling: I could argue it's kept as simple as possible just to focus on driving. :p

2enoy7o.jpg

Something wrong with the drinks? :cautious:

s2xr2v.jpg

When others watch the son for a while...

5ahu91.jpg

...for example my Dad. :p

24z9506.jpg

Our wedding :inlove:, 3 months before Timo arrived. :)

Btw, how's your wife doing Tim? Are you all doing fine? :thumbsup:

Last edited:
hi daniel,

can we take it from your post here that your planning on joining us either now or in the new season?
Thank you, I discovered Pesto GP yesterday, I see that the 2013 season ends and I wait to see what you offer for next season, there is not long since I Race 07 and I find this simulation very well.
PS, I use a translator to write.

Name: Jim Hawley

Likes: Motorsport, Physics, Solidworks, Guitar based music, Food and Beer.

Dislikes: X-Factor and all other similar crap television

Here's a few pics of me, my daily car, my Mini, me and the wife, plus one of me and my dad

jim3.JPG
crv2.jpg
mini2.JPG
j&t2.JPG
brooklands.JPG

I just properly introduced myself over in the introduction thread :). I would rather not post any pictures as of now, but here's what I have to say about myself.

I live in the United States and love racing in general. I watch almost any series with four wheels, but my favorites are IndyCar (The competition is amazing!:thumbsup:), World Touring Car Championship (So amazing how close these cars are to the real thing, but it is too bad they are going like DTM for 2014 :(), Nascar (Yeah, yeah, they just turn left all day but I like it) and the American Le Mans Series (now merging with Grand Am to create the United Sportscar Championship, which should be pretty intense and awesome this year).

Currently I am sixteen, and have been sim racing for the last two years of my life when I bought Race 07. Although I never followed any real racing series when I was a lot younger, fast cars and racing have always excited me :). Race 07 is my preferred sim, but I also own Game Stock Car 2013, Formula Truck and DTM Experience (DTM is a pretty cool series, but it's not my favorite).

Near the end of last year, I bought myself a go-kart and plan on racing this year. If possible, I want to work my way up to USF2000 and work my way up the Mazda Road to Indy and become and IndyCar racer. I'm not sure how realistic this is, but we can all dream, right:cool:?

Being home-schooled, I can managed my time and school-work so I can race almost whenever here at RD. Although sim-racing and watching races are my main hobbies, I also enjoy building with Lego, reading and writing stories and riding my bicycle.:thumbsup:

I also see people have sections about what they dislike and believe. Here are mine:

Dislikes: Ignorance, politics and rudeness.

Beliefs: Although not heavily religious, I feel we as humans have a responsibility to constantly better ourselves and this world that we live in.

Other Notes: I feel I am an individual who is open to all sorts of things. I listen to all kinds and eras of music, eat types of food from all around the world and respect most people's opinions. :)

Likes: Karting, Waterpolo & Swimming, Skiing, Football (Fan of Real Madrid while Beckham was my childhood idol), F1, Sim-Racing this thread and it's members :D editing videos also, good movies and music addict and the best of course the one who passed away one and only Tose Proeski :(
PS. spending time with my closest friends

Dislikes: I don't like when Vettel loses cause i didn't when Schumi was. I don't like politics and i don't like when people do to the others something they don't wanna be done to them

Belief: I believe that impossible is nothing!

For more you can checkout my youtube channel DuxVideos

this is my modest Logitech Formula Force FX steering wheel bought in 2007 which gave me a lot of wins but never problems. Monitor is 24 inch Samsung FullHD
1016767_10203164656623768_259417301_n.jpg

Leading the DHL Trophy Cup in Skopje
307094_2405807671091_613245459_n.jpg

On top of mount Vodno @ Milenium Cross in Skopje
1380759_10202303656339299_1017689477_n.jpg

On top of Popova Sapka (1780m) in Macedonia in front of black ski track named Cerepashina or in english would be something like "high-risky-jump"
1794819_10203127437893323_1539393324_n.jpg

In Krusevo, 100 meters away from the place where is build the 33 meters high Cross in name of Tose Proeski
308970_2481285437988_742084756_n.jpg

Couldn't hide the excitement being in Monaco first time
222910_2011920984170_4468753_n.jpg

230050_2002770595416_8276401_n.jpg

230812_2002771155430_1639835_n.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Valter Ostman

Civil status: Married one daughter and one son.

Work: Computer tech at www.idus.se

Likes: Pleasant experiences, such as the smell of racing oil.

Dislikes: Places that don't have any water and green plants.

Belief: Vast forests, oceans and all living organisms there. It's the answer to the eternal question, - How can we burn more oil and get away with it?

Homepage: http://www.facebook.com/valter.ostman

Last edited:
https://goo.gl/maps/YG43m
Nifty little map showing PrestoGP members
(those who didn't write their town, no need to, your start is at the center of your country..)

wGFpPsT.png

Hmm.. there's few patterns.. team uk, team north... team east.. team europe east, team europe west and team faraway :) Each with three drivers.. Of course, not all drivers are in the map.. Just noticed some patterns there and made up the rest.

Hmm.. there's few patterns.. team uk, team north... team east.. team europe east, team europe west and team faraway :) Each with three drivers.. Of course, not all drivers are in the map.. Just noticed some patterns there and made up the rest.

Reposting the pic, it is in the previous page (maybe) so no one needs to flick back and forth.

NkZZzfQ.png

EDIT: Oh, Sean and David are both from Fife so that's four in UK, right? Team Scotland, i think they like to be called ;)

Last edited:
Maybe make the star where there are more people slightly bigger. I know there are two dudes behind the star in the middle of Sweden as well :thumbsup:

But very cool graphic!

It's from google maps, don't know if it's possible... New stars are there, tried to put two stars close together put didn't work..

https://goo.gl/maps/hgQ71

I think anyone can put new stars and share the updated map clicking that link ;)

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 43 70.5%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 17 27.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • No 3pa registration pages