EGO ERP ARCHIVER 7.0.0

Attention for some reason after my changes the Schumacher edition was deleted automaticly. I've made a livery for my driver, car helmet and Team Logo with the 1'st Schumacher Helmet and Livery after some restarts my Schumacher Edition was gone :-(

Hi All! I modified the color of My Team driver number with latest EGO, same DDS format as the other textures still the old number appears with the original color and low-resolution render. Within the Customisation menu its fine, but after I go to a race the number reverts to the original one and it changes back also in the Customisation menu. What did I do wrong?

Attention for some reason after my changes the Schumacher edition was deleted automaticly. I've made a livery for my driver, car helmet and Team Logo with the 1'st Schumacher Helmet and Livery after some restarts my Schumacher Edition was gone :-(
I have the same issue, did you find a fix?

I have the same issue, did you find a fix?

I do now a reinstall and it's back. But now i'will do first a Backup :) I'don't understand why this happens after some restarts. It Work in Menu on Track in My Team and so one. Maybe i can tell you later more.

Here is my little needlework :)

Attachments

• 20200710003713_1.jpg
    20200710003713_1.jpg
    931.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 20200710003732_1.jpg
    20200710003732_1.jpg
    554.4 KB · Views: 164
  • 20200710003749_1.jpg
    20200710003749_1.jpg
    849.4 KB · Views: 144
Hi guys quick question,

Is there a way to straighten up the lines in an easy way? The template seems wavey.View attachment 387041
It's easy, first you have to open the 3d shape, then you have to open the texture you want the line on in the layer menu by double clik on it. Then go to this texture and create a new layer and select it. Go back to the 3d model and create a new layer on witch you will draw your line then just merge this layer with the bottom layer and it will create your line on the texture layer you made before... This line will be curved on the texture but will be perfectly straigth on the 3d helmet.

To get a better result, you have to disable all the helmet stuffs (visor, wing, tearoff, etc) before to keep only the helmet it self. You have to do the same thing for the wing and the visor attachement if your line pass trough this stuffs....

Hi guys! I have a question: If I want change the first helmet (not Fom or Schumacher) with, for example, a Renault’s helmet what file in Ego Erp I should look for? There are a lot of them! Legendary, Common, Epic... and the Ego’s pics don’t help me :/

Hi guys! I have a question: If I want change the first helmet (not Fom or Schumacher) with, for example, a Renault’s helmet what file in Ego Erp I should look for? There are a lot of them! Legendary, Common, Epic... and the Ego’s pics don’t help me :/

Standard helmets that can be Repainted in the game are called "unbranded"

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 480 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 291 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 317 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 144 21.0%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 187 27.2%
Back