ACC Endurance Series Round 4 @ Laguna Seca - Mon 20th February 2023

Assetto Corsa Competizione Racing Club event
The practice server is crawling with cars! Can we get a Porsche on here so we can stop feeling good about our times? haha

Reminder regarding liveries:
If you guys want to share your livery for the race day, just send me a PM with the download link or the file directly attached. To make this job easier, it would be great if you could put package (WinRAR, 7zip) the Cars and Liveries folders, e.g.:

• Cars folder
    • car.json
  • Liveries folder
    • Livery name folder
      • decals.png
      • decals.json
      • sponsors.png
      • sponsors.json
This format is not necessary, but would accelerate the process greatly :thumbsup:

Reminder regarding liveries:
For anyone new to how liveries work in ACC.

Method 1: you can make your own livery using the in game editor. You can pick a design, change colours and save. When you enter the server everyone else will see your design.

Method 2: Do the above but then use Photoshop to add custom decals, paint etc. If you don't send bobbyD_ the car livery files when finished everyone else on the server will just see your base colours applied in game.

In a nut shell if you want to use a custom skin send it in and everyone else will download it. There are plenty you can download from this site in the ACC Mod section :)

Does anyone still have my last season Nonstop dogwear Lexus Livery? I still use the same, No. 119.
If not, i'll try to make some laps in the late afternoon, hopefully my body is ready again, and would send the files than to @bobbyD_
I don't think I have it, best send it to bobbyD_

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 442 69.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 274 43.1%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 293 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 131 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 172 27.1%
Back