Misc Enhanced Graphics [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Personally have found that F1 2010 Had pretty much identical lighting to 2013 ,
Also 2011 is more to me what your mod looks like , Like an arcade racer ,
2013 Is the best looking game that I think Codemasters have ever created the lighting is near on perfect if anything could do with more bloom not taking it away ,
In real life when watching anything on TV you can really see how the bloom and over exposure look ,
I have not installed your mod but its way too dark and the pictures clearly show this ,
When they create these games they are getting more advanced with the lighting techniques from year to year and Dirt4 looks like one of the best games I have ever seen and its got some of the best lighting possible for Xbox One ,
And to be honest its hard to choose between Dirt4 and Pcars they are that good ,
If you do not understand how things should look maybe its time to leave things alone :thumbsup:
This screenshot is on another planet!
Dirt-4-Inbound-New-Teaser-From-Codemaster-.jpg

I Personally have found that F1 2010 Had pretty much identical lighting to 2013 ,
2013 Is the best looking game that I think Codemasters have ever created the lighting is near on perfect if anything could do with more bloom not taking it away ,
In real life when watching anything on TV you can really see how the bloom and over exposure look ,
I have not installed your mod but its way too dark and the pictures clearly show this ,
When they create these games they are getting more advanced with the lighting techniques from year to year and Dirt4 looks like one of the best games I have ever seen and its got some of the best lighting possible for Xbox One ,
And to be honest its hard to choose between Dirt4 and Pcars they are that good ,
If you do not understand how things should look maybe its time to leave things alone :thumbsup:
View attachment 49353
Well, to each his own. You don't have to use it if you don't like n not telling people not to have some variations n choices.

Well, to each his own. You don't have to use it if you don't like n not telling people not to have some variations n choices.
I Agree each to there own , if you like making awesome looking games from 2013 and outdating them with over colored graphics then good luck :thumbsup:

View attachment 49353
After reading your post, I still prefer less bloom. Thanks for your opinion nevertheless.

After reading your post, I still prefer less bloom. Thanks for your opinion nevertheless.
I personally find that the more realistic a game looks to real life the more I personally prefer it ,
This video Track Wizardry I made is from F1 2012 And the lighting in 2013 is way better ,
You can see with the cars side by side that the game clearly needs more Bloom effects ,
So taking away the Bloom is destroying what the game producers are trying to achieve by , attempting to add natural light into the game , making it with hardly any bloom is enhancing the colors too much , when all real life TV Coverage always saturates the lighting ,
Anyway like the guy said each to there own , but it needs more not less! ;)

I personally find that the more realistic a game looks to real life the more I personally prefer it ,
This video Track Wizardry I made is from F1 2012 And the lighting in 2013 is way better ,
You can see with the cars side by side that the game clearly needs more Bloom effects ,
So taking away the Bloom is destroying what the game producers are trying to achieve by , attempting to add natural light into the game , making it with hardly any bloom is enhancing the colors too much , when all real life TV Coverage always saturates the lighting ,
Anyway like the guy said each to there own , but it needs more not less! ;)
I wonder what it is like from the driver's view with the visor on. It would be the most realistic.

Maybe this will be a bit of a help.

A tip for everyone who's editing lightning.

http://www.lagom.nl/lcd-test/

Read the whole site or use my quick tut.

Contrast - all line should have the same appearance meaning - should get darker and brighter at the same point

Gamma Cal - the inner and outer parts of the bars should blend at 2.2 , taking a few steps back makes it easier to see it

Black Level - square 1 should be barely visible but square 2 should clearly stand out of the background

White Saturation - opposite of black level meaning - square 254 barely visible but 253 should clearly stand out of the background

Gradient - just to check if the levels compose a fluid transition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 13 34.2%