rF2 Epsilon Euskadi @ Paul Ricard - Friday 24.04.2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think so :D i can't keep the car on track.
did 5 laps with boost 2 and super soft. 1:41 something was the laptime. probably some seconds slower than u :p

thanks for the help james :)
you're 2sec faster than me,and i've run yesterday afternoon,after 5/6 laps you'll know how to manage this beast,it's all about learning,but when it's done,this car provide so much fun ,believe me :)

pfft ,stupid me,i was 3rd and than i have a look at my tires after 15mins,they was dead,oh yes i forgot to put the soft instead of the surper soft,so i was looking a t my tire and i 've press the bad button tv cam :D the time for me to get back in my cockpit the wall was there.....

I blew up my engine after 10 minutes and decided to take a shot a broadcasting this race because its unique to see and hear 35 drivers in an Epsilon (great stuff dudes) roaring around the old Paul Ricard straight!

After 5 minutes of broadcasting i couldnt get back into the game and had to reboot :(

Didnt see anything about a formation lap at first post. Of course while I was asking what we were doing, I smashed a barrier and destroyed the front end of my car. I figured no big deal, I'll just pit on second lap and fix it. After pitting I get two red arrows that look like they are pointing into a symbol representing the pits and they are at the upper left corner of my screen. I dont know what they are so I assume they mean I have a stop and go penalty. I pull back into pits figuring I'll serve my stop and go, But my crew decides they are going to change my tires again and add fuel. WT#!? I leave the pits and get halfway through the third lap and I'm told to enter the pits to serve my penalty, WT#! again. My crew tries to add fuel again. I'm so pissed at this time that I leave the pit and destroy my car on the wall after the first esse. I still had that stupid symbol on my at this time also.Plus there's a stupid fly in my office that keeps flying in front of my face and I cant catch it! I hope I didnt mess up anyone elses race, If I did I'm very sorry. I'm going to go now and read up on rFactor a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 4 11.8%