AC Exos S1 @ Interlagos - Sun 09.11.14

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sign mi up.
Just gave the car a spin with Georg's setup (thx). I think, I can keep the car on track :unsure:. I hope more drivers will eventually join :).
By the way, what does it mean:
  • Enabled grip dynamics - 96% Qually, 97% Race, improving.
Can I simulate it in offline quick race with 'TRACK SURFACE' set to 'Green'?

Race_Position.png

Green square indicates fastest lap.

@Georg Siebert Thanks for hosting the event, even if you didn't race.

I used the setup that Georg posted for the S1/Interlagos combo, but added a couple clicks of wing front and back since I wasn't too sure about the car/track combo. I used the majority of qualifying just racing with mediums and a full tank of gas to figure out just how to get around the track :). After being careful for the first couple of laps, I slid/spun and that made me extra cautious and slow for a bit.

About halfway through the race, I *FINALLY* figured out turn 1 and turn two and probably made up half a second a lap there. Unfortunately, I kept pushing things around corner trying to figure out faster lines and that cost me a couple of penalties, slides and spins. If I could have held it together a bit better, I could have kept contact with Alberto for a good part of the race.

Thanks @Georg Siebert for hosting (and for the great car setup also)! That was some fun! :)

Had a great quali (2nd), was impressed with myself! Had a OK start, but got too greedy and spun a couple of times at T4... \: Later I got some bad damage to my front wing and lost more time at the pit stop. Otherwise, I think it would be possible to catch Alberto, but in the end 3rd was okay!

Thanks a lot guys, looking forward to the next F1 race :D

My first race on this track and my first try at F1 car. I just tried to keep it on track and not to be too much of a nuisance to others. I thought that the race was over when I completed the lap I was on after the leader had crossed the finish line. It appears I was wrong. Anyway, I learned a lot and I'm looking forward to next F1 races. Thanks Georg for organizing the race :).

Hi ,i am happy of my race ,for me most important was to do a race without many mistake,mybe it's not a fast race ,but i think will be a consistant drive...sry for a little jump start :)
All race with medium tyre and full tank for race no pit good lap to the end good choice

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 433 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 270 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 289 46.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 128 20.5%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 169 27.1%
Back