Resource icon

Misc F1 1997 Season Mod Part 2 1.1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
miki2000milos updated F1 1997 Season Mod Part 2 with a new update entry:

Added (hopefully) all the files I forgot to add, added the missing car monitor screens

Not that much, just adding Nurburgring as I forgot to add it before.. also fixing the old driver helmets in the driver select screen, and the missing car monitor screens for Imola, Delhi, Jerez, Nurb, and Brands.
Downloading this again should not corupt your 1997 mod save file.

Thanks @Philipp Koch for spotting the Nurburgring issue! :thumbsup:

Read the rest of this update entry...

miki2000milos updated F1 1997 Season Mod Part 2 with a new update entry:

Crashing FIX!!

So.. I have two database files now:
-If your game was not crashing before, the database version 1 will be installed automatically.
-If your game was crashing before, you will have to open the folder "DATABASE - If your game was crashing" in my package, and put the database file inside of the database folder in-game.
BUT, this is not all!
Now, go to the tracks folder, and create a folder called "new". Open the circuits folder, and move the following folders into the "new" folder: Brands,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm sorry but with fix, in gp mode, Brands, Imola... dosen't work.
have you read the tutorial how to install the new tracks if it crashes?
So.. I have two database files now:
-If your game was not crashing before, the database version 1 will be installed automatically.
-If your game was crashing before, you will have to open the folder "DATABASE - If your game was crashing" in my package, and put the database file inside of the database folder in-game.
BUT, this is not all!
Now, go to the tracks folder, and create a folder called "new". Open the circuits folder, and move the following folders into the "new" folder: Brands, delhi, nurburgring, jerez, imola.
Now, rename the folders inside the new folder as follows:
Brands --> silverstone
delhi --> monaco
jerez --> catalunya
imola --> monza
nurburgring --> hockenheim

it should have the wrong pictures in the track select menu, but it'll work in the game which is all that matters :D

Hey. Ive followed the instructions and it did fix the crashing problem. but instead of a crash - my game loads forever and doesnt do anything except loading. so its still not really working for me. I just want to drive @ imola! :D
are you sure you named the folder "new", and the renamed track folder "monza", with no capital letters? I am quite sure it should work this time..

are you sure you named the folder "new", and the renamed track folder "monza", with no capital letters? I am quite sure it should work this time..

I am. I got imola to work now by switching Imola's data in the database and the track folder with monzas data. now monza has been replaced by Imola though. :/. Id like to know if there are people that got it fixed from your database

very interesting indeed.. just tried it myself and it worked just fine.

have you maybe put the "new" folder inside the circuits folder? The "new" folder should be in the tracks folder, but not in the circuits folder.

When it loads forever it means the track is missing, like it did for Nurburgring for Phillip before.

very interesting indeed.. just tried it myself and it worked just fine.

have you maybe put the "new" folder inside the circuits folder? The "new" folder should be in the tracks folder, but not in the circuits folder.

When it loads forever it means the track is missing, like it did for Nurburgring for Phillip before.
OH! I put it into the circuit folder! I will test it right now

yep, that's the issue then
your F1 2014/tracks folder should look exactly like this
bandicam 2015-04-01 20-32-59-418.jpg

I'll make it more clear in the instructions! :thumbsup:

I have an update planned in the very near future, I've made (okay, not made, converted from Steven's 97 mod for F1 2012 with permission) pitcrews, and racecrews, right now I am completing converting garages, and I have just driver suits to convert till I release an update. Likely sometime tomorrow.

it's the best I can do with mirroring (actually airutonpurosuto8912 did the Williams, and Geckarbor did the Ferrari, I just edited it a bit)

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 72 68.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 22 21.0%