Misc F1 2007 Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geckarbor5LP submitted a new resource:

F1 2007 Mod - F1 2007 Mod for F1 2020

Welcome to the F1 2007 Mod for F1 2020.
The mod is created by Gecki and some people of my modding team

If you want to support me with more mods subscribe me on Patreon; https://www.patreon.com/gamegecki

View attachment 608364

It took over 400 hours to create, but it was worth it.
You are allowed to use the mod as a base to make your own season mods and to share them.

The Mod includes;

- All 11 2007 teams, with skins...

Read more about this resource...

is it just me but i keep getting the message "unexpected end of archive"?, i already tried to redownload the file but the same thing happened

edit: it finally works now

Last edited:
Great mod, but im having an issue with the name changer, all the teams change fine, and most of the drivers, but Seb and Kimi are both called Takuma and Wurz is called Viantonio when I write the name changer, not sure why

UPDATE: Restarted the game and name changer a few times and it seems to work now, strange idk what happen

Last edited:
How use Cheat Engine for change name?
Select the F1 2020 process with cheat engine (the manyfying glass with the screen button or something), then change value type to "string" and put {o:mixed}Carlos{/o} in the text research and click first scan, double clic on the result in the left collumn and again in the bottom boxthen copy the result address to F1 name changer, searching with custom offset start or something

Should be enough to make it work

Geckarbor5LP submitted a new resource:

F1 2007 Mod - F1 2007 Mod for F1 2020

Read more about this resource...
Hey,as I mentioned in The the review the My team livery doesn’t work nor any of the my team stuffs(I assume it’s a full package with helmets and suits?)As the logo of Spyker appears,but in my team,the car only has the 70th anniversary stock livery(and same with the helmets and other bits except for the My Team Logo)Any idea why that could happen?

Hi! I downloaded the mod and copied it where I needed it, but I get an error message saying Unable load to steamclient64.dll libary, could you help me, what could be the problem, I've tried everything

I installed the mod and the name changer yesterday, the mod didn't work but the name changer did. Today, I unzipped the folder and put it in F1 2020 again, now the mod works but the name changer doesn't.

???

I installed the mod and the name changer yesterday, the mod didn't work but the name changer did. Today, I unzipped the folder and put it in F1 2020 again, now the mod works but the name changer doesn't.

???
how did you download the mod ? the link doens't work for me. Can you give me a copy of the mode ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 526 68.7%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 327 42.7%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 347 45.3%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 171 22.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 205 26.8%
Back