F1 2010 F1 2010 Screenshots

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
I use Fraps sometimes, but most of the time I just use prntscn button and then paste it into paint.

Here's one I just did during my 3rd career Hokenhiem GP tonight. (I came 4th.:))

ren.jpg

No its screen shots only. But it will take them at 100 ms and you can hold the button down as long as you want to get stills to put together in an animation.

I use it because its free, and allows for a lot more quality options than the free version of fraps.

and you can turn it on, let it run in the background, and use it with everything.

Me again,

Sorry if i'm in the wrong place..

1. I am trying to work out how to get my team mate to have the same custom skin as my car. I have created a custom livery with PSSG Tool (Rydar) and Photoshop and nVidia DDS plugin etc. copied the file into the game folder but only my car has the custom paint job. How do I get my team mate in career mode to look the same?

2. MY friends have custom car skins, but i cannot see them in multiplayer even though I have the same modded files on my computer. Is it possible to view there car skins in multiplayer?​

thats the one!

What is the max side of images to be posted that is ACCEPTABLE on THIS BOARD

I have found documentation on web acceptable sizes, and have my own preference but I know there are a few crybabies that cant handle 1024x768.

Yes, some have consideration for low bandwidth users, people like you just ignore them. You really are an arogant spoilt kid.

thats the one!

What is the max side of images to be posted that is ACCEPTABLE on THIS BOARD

I have found documentation on web acceptable sizes, and have my own preference but I know there are a few crybabies that cant handle 1024x768.

Were you ever taught human decency and politeness at school or have you only just started school? Have some consideration for other users and stop acting like a spoilt brat. Not everyones computer can handel 1024x786

:rolleyes:

kid.. yea, right.

sorry- your the crybaby im talking about. so if you dont like it ,folow my suggestions on the other board. If you cant find the ignore feature people may be able to help you because I sure as hell wont.

Again, if you cant handle that pic size, i suggest a new computer. Heres some good reading about pic size and how large you should post :

web acceptable size (see here How many pixels do I need for sharing photos online?)

Quote:
Most computers today have a monitor resolution of 1024x768 pixels, so your images should be sized no larger than this for on-screen viewing. Older computers have a lower monitor resolution, usually 800x600, so keep that in mind as well. The smaller the pixel dimensions of an image, the smaller the file size will be.
  • When sharing photos online, 800 by 600 pixels is a good average size to go with.
  • If you're sure your recipients or Web site visitors won't mind waiting a little longer, you may want to go as large as 1024 by 768, but anything larger than that is going to be too large to see in the majority of computer monitors without scrolling.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 43 86.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 15 30.0%