Resource icon

Sounds F1 2011 Blown Diffuser Sound Mod Pack 1.01b

Login or Register an account to download this content
Bastimomod submitted a new resource:

F1 2011 Blown Diffuser Sound Mod Pack - Sound mod for Simdream's F1 2010 cars

This is a sound mod pack which aims to recreate the sound of the 2011 engines.

YES I know the 2010 cars didn't have blown diffusers, at the time when I started work on the mod there were no 2011 F1 cars available for Assetto Corsa.

The pack contains files for Ferrari, McLaren, Red Bull, and Lotus-Renault engines, which should cover the whole 2011 grid well enough.
I tried to get the distinct features of each engine right, from the smooth sounding Ferrari engine to the deafening...

Read more about this resource...

if you're trying to install it on a car that isn't the one the mod was made for, you have to rename the soundbank file to the car name and change every instance of car name in the guids file that comes with it to the correct car for f1_2010_ferrari has to be changed to whatever car you try to install it on for ever time it appears in the list

Last edited:
mate, I really need help with this, ive done everything you say but I cant hear the car engine, I dont know how to fix it, if somebody can help me figuring out how to put the car sound mod, i will apreciatte it. this is my discord: Riscos#6441

if you're trying to install it on a car that isn't the one the mod was made for, you have to rename the soundbank file to the car name and change every instance of car name in the guids file that comes with it to the correct car for f1_2010_ferrari has to be changed to whatever car you try to install it on for ever time it appears in the list
i did this and it still doesn't work, trying it on the yezhrod 2011 lotus renault r31

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 165 66.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 110 44.5%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 117 47.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 43 17.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 69 27.9%
Back