F1 2012 F1 2012 The Game: Videos

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys stop whining and watch this :p ;)

Two things strike me with this Vid...
1. Good to see some footage from Cockpit view.
2. Despite being on "Hard" mode and the player making many driver mistakes, the AI still did not get passed :mad: Realistically, Hamilton should have comfortably won. It will be interesting to see how the AI is this year in Career mode :cautious: I look forward to the reviews before considering buying the game.

we know that the demos do not reflect 100% of the game, but this looks good guys.
to see next week leaving the game, hopefully the best f1 series.
If it does not take us very disappointed.

Sorry for the English, if you see that there is an error

Greetings from Catalonia
Today is our day
Visca catalunya

Guys stop whining and watch this :p ;)
The best thing i just heard in this video was as he was exiting pit lane the engineer came on the radio saying "Remember not to cross the white line to avoid getting a penalty." If this applies to online, i will be a very happy person, very happy. This bugged me the most about people racing in leagues, especially Monaco as no one would go around the corner in the pit lane exit.

Darren report this to CM so they can fix it before the release date. Playing a demo is not about complaining here but showing the bugs to the developer. I don't wanna wait for patch to see this fixed, I want it fixed in my game so it's importat to show everything we find.
Well I got a reply when I shown 2 glitch vids off Steve Hood
fixz.jpg

• Deleted member 115516

Fuel and tyre sims are off in the demo so I assume this is gonna add like 3-4 seconds to the time which is nice.
A clean lap:
Good lap there Victor. My PB yesterday was 1.22.608 but took a bit more kerb at Ascari.
How do you know fuel and tyres are turned off? I had traction off which seems incredibly easier than last years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 530 68.6%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 329 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 351 45.4%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 175 22.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 206 26.6%
Back