F1 2012 F1 2012 The Game: Videos

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys and I wanted to share my F1 2012 Career season here :) It might be a german commentary but maybe you guys enjoy the driving and might take a look.

Thanks for watching the stuff and I will keep update this thread ;)

I'm driving currently on Pro with no assists
25% Race Distance (Later it will be 50% or even 100% when I advance in teams)
All sims on and Damage full

Enjoy!

Also my Youtube Channel and Facebook Youtube Site :sneaky:

facebook.com/AntraxoYouTube
youtube.com/user/tehanTraXo

@Kristian. Well, after practice and Qualifying we are quite happy with the Pro difficulty setting.

Here is qualifying from my point of view. Hopefully Centy's will be up soon as well. Race is recorded and we found the weather makes the game a hell of allot more difficult than we (especially me) could have ever anticipated. It messed up our races like you wouldn't believe.

Hi guys,
So here comes my next instalment of the not-so-expert careers… Or should I say definitely-not-so-expert, as you know CM upped the ante quite a bit this year!
As usual, let's get the rules and specs down:

5-year career starting with Toro Rosso - Long weekends - 100% races
No assists - Full sims - 0 Flashbacks - Professional AI

What I play with:
- Medion Akoya i7 2600 3.4 Ghz - 8 GB RAM DDR3 - GeForce GTX 560
- Thrustmaster RGT FFB Clutch edition
- TrackIR 5 w/ Trackclip pro

The mods I use:
- Toro Rosso STR7 HD by Pebz
- Removed start lights by Filasbrezna
- Damage mod v2.0 by Cromiell (starting on S1-2)
- My own and humble cockpit and rear view mod

Hope you’ll enjoy the series...
... and comments are always welcome in this thread!

So here we go for this new series!​
I chose Toro Rosso because I didn’t want it too easy on Pro AI, I drove for Williams in F1 2011, and I don’t like Force India livery colours… (how’s that for a reason?! :rolleyes: )​
Also I’m going for 100% races this time… Not that I like it, but 50% means 1 pit stop on pretty much every track, and to me at least it kills the strategy side of F1 racing. Eh, we’ll see how it goes, and I can always have a 4-sec break (or longer… :sleep: ) during pit stops if need be.​
Whatever, now is time for some Aussie racing!
Melbourne has always been a tricky start for me. I love the track, but it doesn’t always seem to agree with me, especially S3.​
And… my first Practice of the season confirmed my impressions, as I couldn’t be faster than 1:31.8, chalking up a timid 16th at the end.​
Still, I managed to pass Q1, on Primes. If barely, since I made 17th with a time of 1:31.6. Hopefully, with Options in Q2, there’s room for progress…​

From soulofaetherym's (me) POV. Everything you need to know is on the vid descriptions. Just as a footnote I'll add I managed 1:33'701 in practice (online races for fun and such), but couldn't do it, as Q was wet.
Have fun with the vids, as I say, the descriptions have all the info you need ;).

Set-Ups will be on the vids on October 14th via Annotations (As our feeder series is a week down, and we don't want any 'copycats' :p)​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 486 69.1%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 298 42.4%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 322 45.8%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 150 21.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 193 27.5%
Back