Misc F1 2013 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great mod! , but i have a problem with the helmets.
Everything works, but Giedo van der Garde drives with the helmet of Kovalainen
Perez with Hamilton , Bottas with Senna, Pic with Petrov etc... he hasnt changed the helmets.
I read al the pages but i dont know how i can change this?

Thnx in advance and keep up the good work!

Great mod! , but i have a problem with the helmets.
Everything works, but Giedo van der Garde drives with the helmet of Kovalainen
Perez with Hamilton , Bottas with Senna, Pic with Petrov etc... he hasnt changed the helmets.
I read al the pages but i dont know how i can change this?

Thnx in advance and keep up the good work!

Copy the desired "Cars" folder (D or HD) from patch zip file to the F1 2012 folder again. Helmets are on livery_00 and livery_01 folders, together with car skin. I think you driving with the 2012 cars too.

yes, how to fix it?

http://dfiles.ru/files/51547rdx1 - fix
Installation: Copy with the replacement of folder the game (F1 2012 /)

It was on page 3 and first post.

Copy the desired "Cars" folder (D or HD) from patch zip file to the F1 2012 folder again. Helmets are on livery_00 and livery_01 folders, together with car skin. I think you driving with the 2012 cars too.

It was on page 3 and first post.

Thnx for your response!

In the folder i cant find them , the only thing i have are .gen low or high from the cars. when im playing the game, i have the 2013 skins of the cars,names,flags and the helmet pack which are included in the mod. The strange thing is, even when i download the helmets individualy , i dont see them in my game...

Thnx for your response!

In the folder i cant find them , the only thing i have are .gen low or high from the cars. when im playing the game, i have the 2013 skins of the cars,names,flags and the helmet pack which are included in the mod. The strange thing is, even when i download the helmets individualy , i dont see them in my game...

It's very strange. Helmets, driver suit and gloves are on xx2_tex_high_yy.pssg and xx2_tex_low_yy.pssg, whereas xx is the team (fc2 for Force India, lr2 for Lotus, etc) and yy is 00 for first driver and 01 for second driver. Don't you find these kind of files on Cars folder in the zip file you've donwload earlier?

Try to download for example this Caterham by ML2166 (http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/fantasy-caterham-hd-dhd.72696/) and see if the helmets change.

It's very strange. Helmets, driver suit and gloves are on xx2_tex_high_yy.pssg and xx2_tex_low_yy.pssg, whereas xx is the team (fc2 for Force India, lr2 for Lotus, etc) and yy is 00 for first driver and 01 for second driver. Don't you find these kind of files on Cars folder in the zip file you've donwload earlier?

Try to download for example this Caterham by ML2166 (http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/fantasy-caterham-hd-dhd.72696/) and see if the helmets change.
Thats doesnt work either, i have 2 files : Gen_Low_Main.pssg and Gen_Tex_Main.pssg , i have the files in one map, and it doesnt work... The are still driving with the 2012 helmets.. pff

Thats doesnt work either, i have 2 files : Gen_Low_Main.pssg and Gen_Tex_Main.pssg , i have the files in one map, and it doesnt work... The are still driving with the 2012 helmets.. pff

I think about only two solutions:

1. Reinstall the mod.
2. Reinstall F1 2012 and with this clean and fresh copy, install the mod.

sorry I speak french
j ai un probleme en fait il n'y a pas de pilote dans les voiture pour etre plus clair quand je conduis je n ai pas de gant pas de casque

sorry I speak french
j ai un probleme en fait il n'y a pas de pilote dans les voiture pour etre plus clair quand je conduis je n ai pas de gant pas de casque

Well, it is against the forum rules (here you can speak only english), but, have you copied the files correctly? It seems like a couple of files which relates to the drivers body are missing.

It doesn't work for me. I've copied everything to the right place, but my game is still F1 2012. Nothing has changed. Can anyone help me?

Have you copied all files over and confirmed when Windows asked when you're trying to copy over same name files? Try to copy again. With modded files, it must at least show F1 2013 logo on start.

Have you copied all files over and confirmed when Windows asked when you're trying to copy over same name files? Try to copy again. With modded files, it must at least show F1 2013 logo on start.

Well, It was my fault, not to read the information text files. Now everything is in the perfect place and the mod works almost perfectly. The only problem is that I cant see the pictures of the teams and drivers in qouck race mode when I chose from them.

And I can't see the pictures of the helmets too. It's very annoying, because I can't choose from them. Anyway, is there a helmet mod for this mod or the one for 2012 is working? I mean the mod wich allows you choose from the real life drivers helmets at the begining.

And I can't see the pictures of the helmets too. It's very annoying, because I can't choose from them. Anyway, is there a helmet mod for this mod or the one for 2012 is working? I mean the mod wich allows you choose from the real life drivers helmets at the begining.

Now I see them, after finishing the young driver test. Thank you for the mod, it's awsome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Watch party

Votes: 1 8.3%