Resource icon

Misc F1 2014 Mod 2022 Fix Update 2022-04-04

Login or Register an account to download this content
your mod not floating, is normal, but if use this mod (lag fix) it will look floating
Are the wheel covers floating, or is it the shadow that makes the car 'float'? Could you explain the problem in detail please?
In my mod there is a version without covers and with covers, please take a look at my archive carefully.

Versions with and without covers have different files, including files such as nd2. You can't just transfer files from archive to the right place? Why do you have 13 tyres with covers? And then you complain that you have some kind of problem?

Carefully study my, only my archive. No need to mess with Tang's files, my mod is 100% clean and works perfectly well.
You misspelt my name lol.

Are the wheel covers floating, or is it the shadow that makes the car 'float'? Could you explain the problem in detail please?

You misspelt my name lol.
when using the full version from 1.0.7, the mod looks perfect, but it lags a lot, i try compare 1.0.7 low graphics settings and 1.0.4 high graphics fps settings are the same, the lag problem lies in generics_highLOD, well if they want the fps to return to normal then they have to replace it with the old version of generics_highLOD, but the car will look a bit floating if they just replace generics_highLOD without the old version .nd2 file, I don't know if it's shadow effect or something else, I just suggested @inazuka romio to add the old version .nd2 file

when using the full version from 1.0.7, the mod looks perfect, but it lags a lot, i try compare 1.0.7 low graphics settings and 1.0.4 high graphics fps settings are the same, the lag problem lies in generics_highLOD, well if they want the fps to return to normal then they have to replace it with the old version of generics_highLOD, but the car will look a bit floating if they just replace generics_highLOD without the old version .nd2 file, I don't know if it's shadow effect or something else, I just suggested @inazuka romio to add the old version .nd2 file
Do you mean that some cars tend to have wheels up? I've noticed this problem occurs when the AI car switches from LOD 1 to LOD 2 - but I honestly don't know how to fix it.

Last edited:
Do you mean that some cars tend to have wheels up? I've noticed this problem occurs when the AI car switches from LOD 1 to LOD 2 - but I honestly don't know how to fix it.
yes, the car's wheels look a bit up when someone has to replace them with the old generics_highLOD version to fix the lag, maybe because the wheels look smaller on the older version

kwhy do you like lag when you are in the race, and please just turn it off for the audience because it makes you lag and gameplay likes to lag when you enter the audience area, please fix it, thank you

Latest News

How are you going to watch 24 hours of Le Mans

• On national tv

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Eurosport app/website

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • WEC app/website

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Watch party

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • At a friends house

Votes: 1 1.6%