F1 2014 WIP Thread

Huski Chocolate Jaguar F1 Team:

IMG_20210802_115123.jpg

I really hope you guys enjoy my work when i release it.

My first full package is almost finished, a full fantasy season! Only cars and teams edited, no driver transfers because i don't know how to edit this very well. Thanks to @Thang Nguyen and @MrTheRacer for some of the skins which i've edited from!

All cars will have equal performance! Hope this create some close and unpreditctable racing!

Red Bull Racing Porsche:

View attachment 493024
Mercedes-AMG Monster F1 Team:

View attachment 493025
Scuderia Ferrari:

View attachment 493026
Renault Sport GP:

View attachment 493027
McLaren Toyota F1 Team:

View attachment 493028
Aston Martin F1 Team:

View attachment 493029
Alfa Romeo Sauber F1 Team:

View attachment 493030
Scuderia AlphaTauri Porsche:

View attachment 493031
BMW Williams F1 Team:

View attachment 493032
Haas Ford F1 Team:

View attachment 493033
Update the Kaspersky logo please?

kaspersky-logo-8.png

I would really like to work on another season mod on the future, so i already have started new cars. Still need to think about the line-ups however.

McLaren with Best Water Technology as title sponsor and Koenigsegg as engine supplier. This is also the car i'm driving in my personal career mode.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Audi Sport F1 Team (Replacing Toro Rosso). This fully black and stealth Audi was based on a concept from Sean Bull.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

Last edited:
Hello guys, new chassis added. Please leave a opinion and whats i need to fix in a future. Thanks!
The main HALO mod is also updated, for convenience.

Main.jpg

Hello guys, new chassis added. Please leave a opinion and whats i need to fix in a future. Thanks!
The main HALO mod is also updated, for convenience.

View attachment 494361
McLaren Gulf on 2021 chassis coming soon! Maybe some other cool liveries too.

I would really like to work on another season mod on the future, so i already have started new cars. Still need to think about the line-ups however.

McLaren with Best Water Technology as title sponsor and Koenigsegg as engine supplier. This is also the car i'm driving in my personal career mode.

View attachment 494281
View attachment 494282
View attachment 494283
View attachment 494284

Audi Sport F1 Team (Replacing Toro Rosso). This fully black and stealth Audi was based on a concept from Sean Bull.

View attachment 494285
View attachment 494286
View attachment 494287
View attachment 494288
@Smokey17 i would like to know if it would be possible for you to edit Marussia's model? As you can see in my car, the sidepod doesn't have any sponsors due to the model's limitation.

@Smokey17 i would like to know if it would be possible for you to edit Marussia's model? As you can see in my car, the sidepod doesn't have any sponsors due to the model's limitation.
I'm sorry, but for the model, need to redo the entire UV map, it will take too much time, including rework the texture of your livery. I advise you to use the Red Bull chassis or the Mercedes chassis in the future.

I'm sorry, but for the model, need to redo the entire UV map, it will take too much time, including rework the texture of your livery. I advise you to use the Red Bull chassis or the Mercedes chassis in the future.
I see. I like the Marussia chassis a lot, is my favorite one and i like to use different chassis for each car, that's why i chosen it. But thanks for your reply.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 429 69.4%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 267 43.2%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 285 46.1%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 126 20.4%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 168 27.2%
Back