F1 2015 Modding Questions Thread

try to look on check on this on your steamapps/common folder F1 2015\f1_2014_environment_package\core_assets\shared_textures\sponsors
all of the sponsor are there. they are shared by all of the tracks

hope this helps

I'm having a problem changing Nico's 2014 gloves.
I seem to have done everything correctly but everytime I switch textures, Nico's model dissapears, it's literally just the car and the steering wheel (great if you want the arms gone) but I'd like to change the texture.

I'm trying to make his gloves black, like he wore early on in the season.

I used EEA, exported texture, opened in Paint.net, changed it to black, saved as .dds, imported texture, overwrote the erp file, and when I get back into the game the model goes away but when I import the original one, it comes back.

blackglove.JPG

I seem to have done everything correctly but everytime I switch textures, Nico's model dissapears, it's literally just the car and the steering wheel (great if you want the arms gone) but I'd like to change the texture.

I used EEA, exported texture, opened in Paint.net, changed it to black, saved as .dds, imported texture, overwrote the erp file, and when I get back into the game the model goes away but when I import the original one, it comes back.

View attachment 198984
I have the exact same problem as you

View attachment 198984

I do not use paint.net for my textures, so I do not know if I could be useful, but when you save the DDS with Paint.Net, is the "Generate Mip" option checked? Otherwise, try to check it.

Anyone know how to disable replays in F1 2015 to get extra performance in-game and reduce stutter like the previous games?

It creates a 1.8GB replay.pbf in C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Codemasters\F1 2015
as soon as you open F1_2015.exe, it's instantly deleted as soon as you exit the game.
I've tried setting the replay.pbf as Read-only like the previous games but in doing so F1_2015.exe refuses to start.
Checking the date modified timestamp of replay.pbf it remains unchanged from the moment you open F1_2015.exe, it's as if no extra data gets written to the file :O_o::confused:

VVV EVERYONE HERE READ THIS! I NEED YOUR HELP! VVV
So.. i tried to mod f1 2015 AI performance, but when i modify i forgot to bekup files and i corrupted a game..
I NEED YOUR HELP, I NEED THAT AI FILE FOR F1 2015 GAME
-It is located at:
Steam>steamapps>common>F1 2015>ego _package>ai
or
Disk (C/D/E...)>Program Files (x86)>F1 2015>ego_package>ai

PLEASE COPY THAT ai FOLDER AND SEND IT TO ME I NEED HIM
THANKS SO MUCH EVERYONE WHO HELP ME! :)

Is it possible to change driver nationality flags? and if so how do I go about doing that?
Yes you can its located in F1 2015\ui_package\art\texture_arrays\overrides.uidb folder, look and open in EGO ERP archiver the file named overrides.drivers.nationality_flags.texarray. click the <> on the bottom part of the EEA to select the flag you want to change then hit export. chamging flag will affect the drivers that are using them. like kimi and bottas for finland

i think it will only change the driver's nationality. The one that i saw for the team is overrides.teams.championship_season_small.texarray. Im not sure if there are other files for the team flags. The track flag and race flag is also on a different texarray file.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 121 69.9%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 24.3%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 34 19.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 35 20.2%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 35 20.2%